• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu appreciation
3 3

65 posts in this topic

On 7/17/2017 at 1:16 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Sweet copies! I have a No. 1 that I had Neal Adams sign at one of the Big Apple cons. I'll post a scan sometime.

Wasn't that at one of the early Valiantfans get togethers? I had Shooter sign my Legion #346 at that same show, no signature series needed for me!

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:39 PM, Brother J said:
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:16 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Sweet copies! I have a No. 1 that I had Neal Adams sign at one of the Big Apple cons. I'll post a scan sometime.

Wasn't that at one of the early Valiantfans get togethers? I had Shooter sign my Legion #346 at that same show, no signature series needed for me!

If you recall it happening at that one, then I won't dispute it. After attending many of them over the years they all sort of blend together in my memory.

(thumbsu

Great books.  I distinctly remember bidding on those books and not winning a single one.  At the time I couldn't believe how much they went for, but looking at how nice they are, it was worth it. 

Edited by bronze paradise

Truly some awesome books folks.aDeadly Hands was my favorite mag back in the day.I started reading at #8 and loved the Sons of the Tiger story line.I am now slowly building a set and just got #6 and was reading it when I came across the ad for Iron Fist #1 b&w mag Oct 1974 cover date.I had never heard of this before and obviously it never saw print.

Anyone know what happened? Also was anything from it featured in later mags or his regular sized color book?