• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOCTOR DOOM produced by Noah Hawley (TBD)
3 3

57 posts in this topic

On 6/29/2022 at 6:10 PM, Dr Zen said:

I assume he's playing himself. Or a character based on him. 

He actually notes doing Doctor Doom for the MCU.

So I wonder if he may be doing like Matt Damon and acting out some bogus scene based on real events.

On 6/29/2022 at 7:47 PM, Lpgk said:

i think his exact words were I'm doing Dr. Doom, as in, I'm in the movie. Doesn't mean he is Dr Doom

Does anyone think he was implying, "And I'm playing Doctor Doom" as there is no way the MCU would do this.

Wait. Phase IV experiences. My bad!

:fear:

Even though Marvel hired Jeff Goldblum to be Jeff Goldblum pretending he's the Grandmaster, I just can't see them hiring Stern to be Stern pretending his name is Doom. Stern as Stern? No problem.

I wish someone would make a movie we want to see, but with someone we don't know. Did anyone really care that Christopher Reeve wasn't a household name when they stood in line to finally see a Superman movie? I sure didn't. 

On 7/3/2022 at 8:36 AM, Buzzetta said:

Probably films a bit part as a radio announcer or TV personality reporting on the news as an Easter Egg. 

I think so too, and it makes me question the 'hot mike'. It must be bringing new eyes to the product that otherwise might not have been looking.