• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,040 posts in this topic

Robotman, I was visiting with a buddy in Minnesota this week.  The guy is absolutely Badge Crazy.  I thought you might like to see some.  All these photos are only a part of the collection.  The guy has these displays in almost every room in his house.  :screwy: Somehow he still has a wife.

I'm sure you have a lot of these.....

IMG_7513.jpeg

IMG_7514.jpeg

IMG_7515.jpeg

IMG_7516.jpeg

Edited by gadzukes

On 9/17/2021 at 7:59 AM, gadzukes said:

More...

IMG_7527.jpeg

IMG_7524.jpeg

IMG_7528.jpeg

IMG_7526.jpeg

That guy makes me look like a rookie. Mine are all in riker mounts and not on display. Plus, I've always been a little picky as to what I go for. Love the Cop stuff and especially the G-Man machine gun. :luhv: I'll bet some kid had a blast with that while driving his mom nuts back in the '30's. Here's a real old picture of some of my G-Man pins/badges/cards. And Also some guns. Both working. The black one shoots out a 3" spark when shot. I bought it at the Brimfield antique show over 20 years ago. It was literally 3:00 in the morning and dark. When I pulled the trigger, I scared the carp out of a few people!:roflmao:

gmanpins.jpg

gmancards.jpg

gmanclub.jpg

gmanguns.jpg

On 9/17/2021 at 8:41 AM, gadzukes said:

I've got an "only front cover" too.

I guess you and I will be fighting it out when the next coverless copy comes up.

IMG_7537.jpeg

Nice! Yours is probably a full set of covers and in way better shape than mine. I will concede that coverless copy to you...