• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,040 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

@lizards2 

Hey  - I got it anyway, porkers.

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

comcookie48.jpg

I don't have that one - there is a Swing by the Scrotum one I will try to post.

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

There is also a cool Paul Terry issue #122 that I don't have because Photophuckit stole it. I know Bedrock has one. Paging Richard! Anybody have any more?

I don't have a scan of the Paul Terry 122 - I could sure use a better copy, as VG- is about the best I've ever seen.  I did pick this up from Big Richard at Bedrock earlier this year:

SwingWScooter18.cgc9.8.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Other books I have on the fish-in-the-face list are 4most 4 and Popular Comics 39.

Other's on my list that are not quite there as far as being smacked by a fish, but might be fish kissing and stuff like that are Alvin 24, WDC&D 98(lobster on beak), Binky 60 (fish kissing), Woody Peckerwood 44 (lobster on beak) & 131 (fish in scuba mask), A Date With Judy 19 (fish kissing).

Would love to find more.  JC used to forward an issue of Powerman or Luke Cage with some fish villain getting into Luke's face, but I didn't quite think that fit.

Edited by lizards2
corrected the issue # on Date With Judy

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Other books I have on the fish-in-the-face list are 4most 4 and Popular Comics 39.

Other's on my list that are not quite there as far as being smacked by a fish, but might be fish kissing and stuff like that are Alvin 24, WDC&D 98(lobster on beak), Binky 60 (fish kissing), Woody Peckerwood 44 (lobster on beak) & 131 (fish in scuba mask), A Date With Judy 18 (fish kissing).

Would love to find more.  JC used to forward an issue of Powerman or Luke Cage with some fish villain getting into Luke's face, but I didn't quite think that fit.

Excellent work Lizards. Maybe some body can go on the web and swipe some of those to post here?  :devil: