• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,075 posts in this topic

Well today is a 5th Sunday and since I have no sellers to take advantage of and I got some time to kill before I watch my Dodgers hopefully sweep the Giants and knock the Astros further behind in being the best team in the ML...

OK, enough fishes and decapitation. A recent wonderful purchase from Ricksneat stuff inspired my next subset.

Boobie (uncovered boobies) covers. Most everyone love them. Surprising so many made it on to the covers of children's comic books but hey, sex sells. I know I have a couple more but just can't seem to find them right now. Probably Chesslers since Harry seemed to like them too. If anybody wants to try and find any I missed, please feel free to post 'em. But, no cheating, they gotta be real un-covered ones.

compunch20.jpg

38 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Well today is a 5th Sunday and since I have no sellers to take advantage of and I got some time to kill before I watch my Dodgers hopefully sweep the Giants and knock the Astros further behind in being the best team in the ML...

The Giants went from the penthouse to the outhouse in a short time.  Giants on pace to lose 100 games like in 1985.

Dodgers have the best pitching staff that I have seen in years.  For Dodgers to go all the way, Kershaw need to step up in the post season like Hershiser  or Koufax.  I am seeing players throwing so hard during the regular season that they get really tired during the much longer post season.

Here I am in happier times. The bandwagon fans have left AT&T Park and are now Warriors fans. :smirk:

PB260940.thumb.JPG.dbab34fc41175b7c1b019fca92c81821.JPG

What a happy and proud fan you are Ray. And should be. I take nothing away from any team and respect that look in your face. I can't remember the Dodgers ever having a year like this one. It's been 29 years for us. We are tired of losing. Doesn't seem to matter who we play this year. We find a way nearly every game. At this point we could probably lose most every game from now till the end of the year and probably still win the division. Our pitching right now is a little sketchy but our bats are pounding. Of course the playoffs and series are a whole different story. We will see, I am hopeful but no matter what, this has been magical up to now.

I doubt Bumgartner will ever get on a dirt bike again...

Now, who's got them boobie covers?

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

comflyingcadet.jpg

Must be getting real old, could not figure out where the boobies were.

Not my copy below, but did buy one from the now defunct New York Collectible Paperback show, which ran on the same weekend as NYCC.

helen-of-troy-private-life.jpg.4e2094ef26e475c67405113b0f13011c.jpg

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

SWEET Japanese carrier cover !  accurate drawing of the Japanese carrier too , not sure if i have seen any enemy carriers correctly portrayed on a comic cover before

Someday i may start a carrier sub-set

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you're supposed to be looking at the boobies!  :devil:

6 hours ago, BitterOldMan said:

Must be getting real old, could not figure out where the boobies were.

Not my copy below, but did buy one from the now defunct New York Collectible Paperback show, which ran on the same weekend as NYCC.

helen-of-troy-private-life.jpg.4e2094ef26e475c67405113b0f13011c.jpg

Yes indeed Ray. That one is a winner!