• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JAMES BOND: NO TIME TO DIE starring Daniel Craig (2021)
2 2

466 posts in this topic

The Digital Spy reports that co-editor Elliot Graham revealed during the film's BAFTA win that Craig had an emotional reaction watching his last appearance as James Bond, as well as saying how Craig helped with the editing process. Graham revealed that he was not meant to tell the story of Craig's reaction but said that it was "because it was 18+ years of his life". Graham added that he offered suggestions towards the final cut, helping the editors out with the process.

“You know, I’ll tell a story that we’re not supposed to, but he watched the rough cut of the film by himself. And we were invited in a few minutes after the producers. And he was in tears. Because it was 18+ years of his life. And it meant that much to him. There are actors were filmmakers who understand the process. And he’s one of them. He absolutely supports his collaborators, his directors, producers and writers. And he spent three days in the editing room with us and could not have been more of a gentleman.”

On 12/27/2022 at 5:59 PM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

I had some free time off this holiday season and just watched this and absolutely loved it.

Hans Zimmer's soundtrack is fantastic, too. I saw the film three times on the trot then listened to the CD in the car over and over. Trouble is, when I saw the film a fourth time the arrangements didn't match and I couldn't get on with it.

Never overplay your OSTs :bigsmile:

nttd.gif.f851ad41bbe32d862a9740d6c240c309.gif