• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 1st page 15% off listed prices! Marvel Runs and Complete Series from the Bronze Era NEW COMICS 8/10 7 PM

40 posts in this topic

I am selling a few runs, Marvel only. If there is any interest I will add more until the thread dies of disinterest. s/h is $5 in the US regardless of the amount of books purchased and international buyers welcome at shipping cost (which can be pricey so I prefer that you PM first); I can run a tab until the thread ends or ship immediately, whatever you want. Returns accepted, buyer pays return shipping so ask questions before committing please. First :takeit:in the thread OR via PM wins the lot. I greatly prefer a check or money order for payment (it isn't the fees).  I plan to add some shots of some comics out of the bags but if you need to see something before deciding to buy please let me know what it is and I will add it to the thread.

As of 5:03 pm EST on Tuesday...15% off all items remaining on the first page...and I will add free shipping US for those who have already purchased something in this thread and buy something now for sale on page 1. Cannot be used with prior offers or prior purchases. I am also open to breaking lots if there is an issue you are interested in getting

That seems to cover the rules, so without further eloquence...

Avengers 235-243  9 comics  $12

DFamndKXoAApEyO.jpgDFamqVyW0AILbKI.jpgDFamndJW0AcQdu6.jpg

Ka-Zar the Savage 1-34 complete series $40 SOLD

Spoiler

DFapd0jXcAEqSEd.jpgDFapd0jXoAAb-KY.jpgDFapd0iXYAANmoK.jpgDFapd0jXcAI56S_.jpg

Ms. Marvel 1-23 complete series (Man, those are some groovy covers!) $200 SOLD

Spoiler

DFgvFsIWAAAPgre.jpgDFgvFsPWAAAIUwN.jpgDFgvFsMXcAAUW6a.jpgDFgvFsLXsAIOU7c.jpg

DFgvIaUW0AAi7mp.jpgDFgvIaXW0AAqxpM.jpg

DFgvIaWWAAAlSgH.jpg

Nova 1-25 complete series $50 SOLD

Spoiler

DFiWmRmXYAE0wCR.jpgDFiWmRaXoAI0OOk.jpgDFiWmReXoAA5hvJ.jpgDFiWjFzXoAAsF1y.jpg

DFiWjGHXcAAUtWU.jpg

Omega the Unknown 1-10 complete series $17 SOLD

Spoiler

DFiWjF2XoAQzyji.jpgDFiWjF3XoAIUUKD.jpg

The Cat 1-4 complete series $30 SOLD

Spoiler

DFnJJsMWsAEaOhv.jpgDFnJJsGXcAEFDKT.jpg

Black Goliath 1-5 complete series small tear top of #4 over the G in Group $25 SOLD

Spoiler

DFnJLmXXkAA1cag.jpgDFnJLmUWAAAq8u0.jpgDFnJLmSW0AAFHQF.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 164-166, 168   4 comics $33   (although pictured, 162, 163 and 167 have sold individually)

DFictw6XoAAGgro.jpgDFictw6XUAAMKlP.jpgDFictw2XoAEpRWD.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 178, 179, 180 3 comics $30 SOLD

Spoiler

DFicw8jWAAM645S.jpgDFictxDWsAEQ1qd.jpgDFicw86XcAAxqJg.jpgDFicw8fXoAAf0Nt.jpg

As always, if you need to see a comic out of the bag or see the backs in order to decide about buying just ask.

Marvel Premiere 29-40 12 comics $30 sorry for the mixed order in the photos!

DFhnM2UXYAAzj27.jpgDFhnM2VXgAEvI3Q.jpg

Edited by Bird

SUPER-VILLAIN TEAM-UP COMPLETE 1-17 & GIANT SIZE SUPER-VILLAIN TEAM-UP 1, 2 19 comics $110 no significant condition issues noted

DGlOXYnXcAEbMK1.jpgDGlOXYtXgAAOTq6.jpgDGlOXYrWsAAHaRa.jpgDGlOXYpXoAAn90Y.jpgDGlOVGrWAAEWljc.jpgDGlOVGqWsAAp34g.jpg

Edited by Bird

1 hour ago, smithdatura said:

Ms marvel :takeit:

Nova :takeit:

Black Goliath :takeit:

53 minutes ago, hannibal151 said:

:takeit: Kazar the Savage

^^^^ chicken dinnah! 

Captain America 251-256   6 comics   $30

DGpCXGgWAAA29s0.jpg

Captain America 257-274  18 comics   $35 SOLD

Spoiler

DGpCXGnXkAA1YnM.jpgDGpCXGhXoAIQ9CY.jpgDGpCXGfXYAAFDlL.jpg

Edited by Bird

Amazing Spider-Man 222-235

ASM 222, 223, 225-228    6 comics $27  (although pictured issue 224 sold individually)

DGpF0WsVoAA0-8E.jpg

DGpF0WbUAAIrV9z.jpgDGpF0WqUIAA3-he.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 229-235 7 comics $42

DGpF0WeUAAAU4PK.jpg

DGpFyfQVwAA_PEt.jpgDGpFygoVYAAr-Cu.jpgDGpFyfNUQAQxv_g.jpgDGpFyfNV0AAuQEX.jpg

Again, on the fence about buying and want to see something out of the bag? Just let me know.

Edited by Bird

Savage She-Hulk 1-25 complete set $125 SOLD

Spoiler

DGpZyBFXcAAbsJh.jpg

DGpZyA-XcAE8d2o.jpgDGpZyA_W0AA4q2s.jpgDGpZyA6WsAAg6yD.jpgDGpZvXaW0AElNPM.jpg

Luke Cage, Power Man 24-38   15 comics   $50   Condition not quite as consistent on these as most other books in the thread. 26 for instance has some color breaking spine ticks and 31 has some issues in the top corner through the number; this is infrequent with the books in this thread. Still good looking books. (Click on all photos for larger versions.)

DGpZvW1XoAAwmaw.jpgDGpZvW1XUAEIGoP.jpgDGpZvW0XkAA1Lnu.jpg

Edited by Bird

Marvel Premiere 54-61 includes last issue and Dr. Who run (issue 58 has some color breaking spine ticks) 8 comics $20

DGpfFfsW0AELMnz.jpgDGpfFfrWsAEqYPu.jpgDGpfFfxXUAI_72g.jpg

Edited by Bird

Fantastic Four 138-153

Condition is generally a little lower on these books as the earlier you go in this collection the more problems seem to be present. Seems reasonable I guess. You can see some issues on the edges, especially on the top, on some issues. But they are foundation books for the Marvel Universe, aren't they? So there you go. I will take a few out of the bag here on this one. I am having trouble breaking up the lot for sale as they are kinda pricey issues so I will present a few eventualities. Please open the larger files by clicking on the images if you are looking to purchase.

Fantastic Four 138-141   4 comics  $14

DGpvS1gXcAAHOHC.jpg

Fantastic Four 143-145    3 comics   $38...or $18 for 143, $6 for 144 or $20 for 145 individually (although pictured, issue 142 has sold)

DGpvQZdW0AE0i8k.jpgDGpvQZbXgAE76O0.jpg

Fantastic Four 146-148    3 comics   $40...or $10 for 146, $20 for 147, $15 for 148 individually (although pictured, issue 149 has sold)

DGpvQZhXUAA7Z1y.jpg

Fantastic Four 150, 152, 153   4 comics   $20...or $10 for 150, $10 for 152 or $4 for 153 individually (although pictured, issue 151 has sold)

DGpvQZeXkAI_RhO.jpg

Marvel Team-Up 79-94    16 comics   $50

DGpvS1kW0AAJRp-.jpgDGpvS1hXcAEQjOg.jpgDGpvV6nXUAEelDP.jpgDGpvV6pXkAAMMvx.jpg

Marvel Team-Up 96-100   5 comics   $14

DGpvS1jWsAEwa2a.jpg

Edited by Bird

The Champions 1-17 complete series $55 SOLD

Spoiler

DGqX8mNW0AA3877.jpgDGqX8mQW0AAzrt7.jpgDGqX8mPXYAINPDi.jpgDGqX8mOWsAAyxYD.jpg

Human Torch 1-8 complete series $18 SOLD

Spoiler

DGqX-geWAAAUXP5.jpgDGqX-gcXgAIspXB.jpg