• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay alert! Looks like another seller scam!

175 posts in this topic

Zeester -

I think it might be the right time to just let the woman make her phone calls and send out her emails, without giving her our mission statment right now. 27_laughing.gif

I just did a quick search for a "Sandra Lovell" in Arizona. 2 names come up with phone numbers, 1 in Tuscon and 1 in Phoenix. I wonder how close Jamie is to either city and if there is a correlation with either of them.

Rube

I just thought of something.

If Jamie can get the IP address out of one of the emails, can't it be looked up to find out where it came from?

That would at least give an idea if it's a scam coming from out of the country.

Zeester -

I think it might be the right time to just let the woman make her phone calls and send out her emails, without giving her our mission statment right now. 27_laughing.gif

But I left out 2,356 chapters of the mission statement that dealt with the multiple neuroses we are afflicted with.

insane.gifsmile.gifcrazy.gifsmirk.gifmad.gif893blahblah.gifblush.gifconfused.gif

She's probably still wondering why the wonderful guy that has been helping her has a sex toy for an avatar.

gossip.gif (it's a potato gun)

Red

She's probably still wondering why the wonderful guy that has been helping her has a sex toy for an avatar.

gossip.gif (it's a potato gun)

Red

...with *eyes* for her pleasure. shy.gif

Yeah.. I guess I should change that.

I just love those old comic book adds.. cloud9.gif

I will replace it with an add for those cool X-Ray Specs... wait they can see through womens clothes....cant use that either.

Ok.. how bout a Joy Hand Buzzer..?.. no wait, that vibrates.

A Hypno Coin?... no, that could also be bad too.

Secret Spy Scope?... nope peeping Tom

Dangit.. WTF am I supposed to use as an Avatar then?

Onion Gum? Black Soap?

Ze-

The little skeleton hands that stick out of your pocket.

Nah...that could reference a boner. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now that I think about it, all those ads were targeted at future comic nerd perverts.

Thank you everyone for your concern, suggestions, advice, comments, everything. I would be even more freaked out if I didn't have you guys through all of this. To BassGMan, I really liked everything you said, and thank you for understanding my view on this with regarding to just wanting to see for myself. You seem like you really do understand exactly what I am feeling right now.

I looked up her name a while back too, and I came up with the one in Phoenix you are talking about. Problem is, how do I find out anything by calling that number? Any ideas?

About the IP address---that may be a good idea.

Here's my question right now. If I sit here and take the time to do some of my own investigating by checking up on these "assistants" she gave me, checking out IP addresses, waiting on replies from Sandra, etc...., am I getting myself in trouble? Do I have the time to do all of this? I will DIE if I have police at my door and I will DIE if I have to leave my kids. That alone makes me cry thinking about it.

This just in---I just received a reply from Sandra. She gave me her business account number at Washington Mutual and her accountants name...any comments?

I emailed everyone who won last night's bids that I could not cancel and told them NOT to pay me until further notice. I am also currently in the process of talking to one of my good friends who works at Washington Mutual to see if there is anything she can do to help me or info she can give me about account processes.

Um....did you call Ebay? Did you report this online yet? Hello?

Don't play junior detective. Just report this stuff and sit back.

Hello?

If she is a scammer,.... I have the winners' money to pay back and no one gets screwed...and I can proceed with criminal charges.

Jamie

I find it unbelievable that you still have a shread of doubt on this. The fact that money is already changing hands means it's already gone too far.

I agree completely. The fact that Jamie is still wringing her hands about this makes me wonder whether the "innocent woman" story isn't just a ton of BS. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif