• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay alert! Looks like another seller scam!

175 posts in this topic

If she is a scammer,.... I have the winners' money to pay back and no one gets screwed...and I can proceed with criminal charges.

Jamie

I find it unbelievable that you still have a shread of doubt on this. The fact that money is already changing hands means it's already gone too far.

I agree completely. The fact that Jamie is still wringing her hands about this makes me wonder whether the "innocent woman" story isn't just a ton of BS. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

You can have proof staring you in the face, but until the scammer says "OK, I did it!" some people still want to give them the benefit of the doubt or speculate that the scammer might still be legitimate. rolleyes.gif

The little skeleton hands that stick out of your pocket.

Nah...that could reference a boner. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now that I think about it, all those ads were targeted at future comic nerd perverts.

Were the dehydrated sea horses something really kinky that I am missing... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The little skeleton hands that stick out of your pocket.

Nah...that could reference a boner. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now that I think about it, all those ads were targeted at future comic nerd perverts.

Were the dehydrated sea horses something really kinky that I am missing... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Weren't those really some kinda shrimp? confused-smiley-013.gif

I haven't read all of the stuff you guys are saying because at this point I am just defending myself repeatedly and it's doing no good. I need to know how I file with eBay, as I am in the Security and Resolution Center, and none of the choices seem to apply. I am not filing a complaint against myself, I am trying to file one for her. Is there a different area of the site I need to be in?

Jamie,

At this point someone already gave you 2 phone numbers to try. That would be a good avenue. Make the phone calls and get this documented. The longer it goes on the worse it will be. IF the buyers pay you and don't receive the product (which they won't) you will be the one they come after, legally or any other way. I would suggest NOT putting yourself in that position and contact Ebay immediately.

Rube

Sorry, I did write down both of those numbers. I meant that I wanted to know how to file online, but calling is probably faster anyway. Thanks.

Jamie Go back and look for the phone numbers.

Rube