• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Topps Stickers 1975 & 1976
4 4

108 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

As a kid my bunk bed was plastered with these stickers. I loved the heroes and the horror, but my favorite was always Black Widow :cloud9:

I collect these stickers and cards, and thought I'd share what I've learned while collecting the sets. 

59b8aca7d8bbb_2017-09-12_085556.thumb.png.63335e4f7d512f7d9822641d81dddc0b.png

Asterisks.JPG.30424f62695ea430c4363084778815df.JPG

Puzzles.JPG.9f7627a60bf5ff7f08bda691566fdf66.JPG

Edited by wormboy

Wonderful memories.  Loved that series when I was a kid.  Chewed the gum right away and stuck the stickers virtually every where. 

I actually came across an unopened box at a local collectibles shop while vacationing in Cape Code about 3 years.  Was tempted to pick it up, but decided not to get caught up in that collecting niche.

I started collecting these at the same time or right before I started collecting funnybooks. Unlike my OO comics though, these were lost to the sands of time. I often think that it would be nice to collect them again but have never taken the plunge to avoid spreading myself too thin.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

10 hours ago, makeminemarvel said:

Very cool.  I collected baseball cards as a 9-10 year old in that era (and still do) and I am surprised I never had any of these.  Don't remember ever seeing them available...love your collection!

Wow I'm surprised too. They were front and center at my corner 7-11 :cloud9:

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Brian48 said:

Wonderful memories.  Loved that series when I was a kid.  Chewed the gum right away and stuck the stickers virtually every where. 

I actually came across an unopened box at a local collectibles shop while vacationing in Cape Code about 3 years.  Was tempted to pick it up, but decided not to get caught up in that collecting niche.

Yeah, I hear you about opening up new collecting niches. This one is more fun though, because it's cheap! You can find them and get a fix for just a couple of bucks. I am super focused on just a few things (this being one of them), but I still need enough room to move around (when one niche gets hot buy another that's not). Thanks!