• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you like to read comic books?

24 posts in this topic

While holding the physical original comic, on a tufted genuine leather high wingback chair in a wood paneled library, sitting room, or home theater setting with with my feet up on a comfortable ottoman by a low standing but bright warm yellow incandescent light next to an end table with frequent sips from a glass of Gran Marnier (no ice), Four Roses bourbon or a low ball glass of 18+ y/o scotch on the rocks and music from the year of the book I'm reading playing in stereo surround sound.  In the winter, a warm fire on the fire place is a must.

Digitally. I have a 62" screen mounted in my office sideways. I throw the digital comic up on there and zoom in, move around, and read from my desk in comfort.

I have zero paper comics. However, I might start reading paper comics in the near future. I wont be buying them to save for investment, they will be cracked open and read.