• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guide to all of the cool never ending threads in Comics General
2 2

39 posts in this topic

will some of these locked and useless old threads that are pinned to the top ever get removed or placed on this list instead? I don't see the point of hav ing them there especially if you cannot respond to them and all they do is make everyone have to scroll  to the current stuff.

On 10/28/2021 at 3:06 PM, kinzebac said:

Does anyone know if there is a Josie and Pussycats fan club thread anywhere in this forum?

there was in the bronze section, but it's been several several years.... since it has been found and bumped (thumbsu

I'll start a new one, I don't think anyone would mind, I'd post in it too :whee: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/28/2021 at 1:18 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

there was in the bronze section, but it's been several several years.... since it has been found and bumped (thumbsu

I'll start a new one, I don't think anyone would mind, I'd post in it too :whee: 

Thanks.  I thought I had seen one in the past, but I just couldn't remember where it was.

On 10/28/2021 at 3:36 PM, kinzebac said:

Thanks.  I thought I had seen one in the past, but I just couldn't remember where it was.

Ya I tagged you in bronze and started a thread, would be great if we can keep it going! :tink:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM