• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Collection We Looked At
7 7

1,026 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

There were quite a few Kirby signatures on books, magazines and for all I know possibly even some comics but I didn't see those. I wasn't taking pictures at that time of the quick room dig. Later Dave suggested I take a picture of something and I asked the owner for permission to do so and he was ok with it so I began taking pictures. We ran out of time as we had to drive back home.

I did take a picture of this pin collection ( that was strangely omitted by Dave...wonder why that is? :bigsmile:) and it is signed by Kirby:

imageproxy1MZCSKZU.jpg

imageproxy3YFDPMS3.jpg

Strange, how did I miss this pic?

It's mine man, all MINE.  :x

8 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

There's nothing like walking into a room of comics for sale and starting to dig.  Here I am digging.

13.jpg

Hey !!!  That's a P'town mag/zine/pamphlet/ thing :) 

41 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

How about 1/2 price on those glossy stock Marvelmania Newsletters that were damaged by a 3  hole punch? :cry:

Hey dimwit.  That's a catalog and they were made that way, dorkface.

8 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

3.jpg

This looks pretty dang cool too.  I wonder if it's the double splash pages from 110 - 111 and 113 ??