• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Calgary Comic Expo (Fan Expo Calgary?) April 26-29, 2018
5 5

562 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2018 at 10:09 AM, Kevin Boyd said:

BIG as in MASSIVE comic guest announcement coming next Monday, which will be followed up with more comic guest announcements over the coming weeks.

27657423_10156090329144911_4680911509696044755_n.png

When is the announcement coming? It is 10:53 am MST. I am very curious to see who it is. Todd and Stan last year will be tough to beat.

Edited by kimik

That is who I was expecting based on the image you posted. Awesome news! Time to dig out all of those ice cold Jim Lee X-Men #1s and sell them at the show. lol 

If you can get him to drag Snyder & Capullo with him that would be a nice cherry on top. :wishluck:

My friend finally awake up to buy his ticket! Turns out it took JimLee to get him move his butt in action. xD

He has some UXM books he wants Jim sign them. lol

Edited by Fan Boy

We are in endcap 537/636. Since the show moved to the bigger venue we have been in the same spot every year near the entrance to the Movie/TV/Creator guests. This year it is the middle of nowhere. 

1 minute ago, kimik said:

We are in endcap 537/636. Since the show moved to the bigger venue we have been in the same spot every year near the entrance to the Movie/TV/Creator guests. This year it is the middle of nowhere. 

Oh no! Where the :censored:  I? ??? 

Hopefully we get the same spots we have traditionally had if the floorplan goes back to the old one next year. If not, I may not do the show. I am slowing down my non-collection purchases now so hopefully I can just blow out most of my back stock at the shows this spring and fall.