• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wrong invoice notes?

4 posts in this topic

My submission was just updated to "scheduled for grading". Then when I went to look at the invoice...one of my comics was updated under the variant column. Now it is saying "fourth printing " which is definitely not accurate. Has any one else seen a mistake like this before? Will it be corrected during grading? 

2 hours ago, Dave85 said:

My submission was just updated to "scheduled for grading". Then when I went to look at the invoice...one of my comics was updated under the variant column. Now it is saying "fourth printing " which is definitely not accurate. Has any one else seen a mistake like this before? Will it be corrected during grading? 

Why ask us ? Call CGC directly.

i did, and emailed a few times.  its shipping now.  I MAY be wrong, and sent a 4th printing.  but 1st issue is jim lee, and they put in the notes that the cover is Ivan Reis.  So when i get the comic back, i will look at the signature (sorry, im a newb.  you know, the "signature" that all artists put on a cover) to see if it was Lee or Reis.  I hope im wrong about all this.  Because this is my first submission. and after all my emails and phone calls, i would be disappointed if CGC confused 1st and 4th prints (especially when they are different covers completely.  Justice league #1 New 52)