• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE : PART 2 (TBD)
1 1

50 posts in this topic

On 9/5/2022 at 8:53 PM, media_junkie said:

So lets say this rumor is "true", if you were Snyder would you become "the guy" to map out things at DCEU given the history he has with the previous Justice League?

After all he experienced, it would come with a deep contract loaded with clauses and minimum requirements.

On 11/8/2022 at 5:00 PM, Bosco685 said:

We'll see where this goes. Momoa wasn't being that clear yet.

i suspect it might be more Lobo related for Momoa than JL2

I want JL2 but the other Lobo news Gunn posted seems to make more sense to me

On 11/9/2022 at 12:36 PM, jsilverjanet said:

i suspect it might be more Lobo related for Momoa than JL2

I want JL2 but the other Lobo news Gunn posted seems to make more sense to me

I have the same feeling.

When he was first contacted by Zack Snyder, Momoa even told him he assumed the role was Lobo before he was told Aquaman. And then with the sequel, he even mentioned wanting Lobo in the movie.

Jason Momoa Wants Lobo To Appear In ‘Aquaman’ Sequel’

aquaman_lobo.thumb.jpg.cc7bff81f85b9337cd4a5e9e44afffd5.jpg

On 11/9/2022 at 12:15 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Snyder doesn't need to direct JL2, but I think it would probably be better if he does.

Direct yes, but have a stronger writer involved. His visuals and action choreography are excellent. Pair it with a top notch DC story and it would be amazing.

On 11/9/2022 at 4:37 PM, RickSp said:

Direct yes, but have a stronger writer involved. His visuals and action choreography are excellent. Pair it with a top notch DC story and it would be amazing.

I think that the writing for MoS and ZSJL was relatively fantastic. I still love BvS, but combining 2-3 stories that could have been different movies on their own was misguided on the writers' ends.