• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Flash 153

38 posts in this topic

I don't entirely disagree, I've broken out plenty of books. And yes, I remember every detail about a book (unless I was out of it when I sent it in . . .

Then I guess you have a spectacular memory. yeahok.gif

Yes, and if they did, they wouldn't post a mug like that as their avatar! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

confused.gif In case it's over your head, that's not me.... It's everybody's favorite American Idol, the amazing Scott Savol cloud9.gifinsane.gif

I guess you have a long white beard and wear a yellow dress?

confused.gif In case it's over your head, that's not me.... It's everybody's favorite American Idol, the amazing Scott Savol cloud9.gifinsane.gif

I am amazed that he and Federov lasted as long as they did... but, then, this is America!

Yes, and if they did, they wouldn't post a mug like that as their avatar! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I guess you have a long white beard and wear a yellow dress?

Over my head? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif No, but I don't have, or watch TV makepoint.gif

As if this has any relevance to anything yeahok.gif

But it DOES say a lot about you . . .

Yes it does. You found me out. I am so ashamed. Ok, I'll admit it, I OWN A TV, and sometimes I even watch it!!! There... are you happy now... how embarrassing for me.

I think more things are to be said of someone who does not own a TV. Very strange.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes it does. You found me out. I am so ashamed. Ok, I'll admit it, I OWN A TV, and sometimes I even watch it!!! There... are you happy now... how embarrassing for me.

I think more things are to be said of someone who does not own a TV. Very strange.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gifI think that is you yeahok.gif

How did we get from "grade my Flash" to American idol to a Conan magazine? confused-smiley-013.gif

this is what happens when a couple of sensitive guys don't see eye-to-eye on an issue........original topic be Damned!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did we get from "grade my Flash" to American idol to a Conan magazine? confused-smiley-013.gif

this is what happens when a couple of sensitive guys don't see eye-to-eye on an issue........original topic be Damned!!!!!!!!!!!!

7359_4_1.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

Based on your scans, I wouldn't have a problem w/ you calling those 8.5's. I break all of the CGC books I buy out of the slabs (regardless of grade) , so I get a better look at graded books than most people. I would say 75% of the time, DC's are graded more harshly than Marvels... and the older the book, the wider the difference ( in regards to silver, anyway).

The single, lower spine stress on the Superman book is too long for 8.5 IMO. That's probably what caused the 7.5, along with the other light peripheral wear. Agreed on the Wonder Woman though. Unless there's an internal defect or other defect on the back cover that I can't see, it looks undergraded.

Oh, and Steve, I think the book is a 9.2, maybe 9.4 if the corner is really sharp like you say. I don't think you will get a 9.6 with the slight wear to the spine tips, the light curl to the lower right corner, and the visible but light spine stress.

Whatever the structural grade though, the colors and whites are stunning. Great book! 893applaud-thumb.gif