• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HARLEY QUINN Animated Series via DC Digital TV (2019?)
1 1

158 posts in this topic

In an interview with Screen Rant at San Diego Comic-Con, Schumacker says what he's looking forward to most in season 3 is the introduction of the season's big bad. While he won't reveal who this season's villain is, the co-showrunner is sure it'll surprise audiences - even longtime DC fans. While Schumacker goes on to say that this villain may polarize viewers, he also notes that they are something that has never been done before in the entirety of the DC universe. Read Schumacker's full comment below:

"The thing I'm really looking forward to is in the middle of the season, when we find out who our antagonist is for this season; who the Big Bad is. And I think it's going to surprise some people. I don't think it's been done before in the DC universe - in the entirety of DC canon. [Laughs] Maybe it'll be polarizing. I don't know. I think it's pretty fun and unexpected, and that's what I'm looking forward to."

Despite no word yet from Warner Bros. TV or HBO Max, it seems the streaming service may have given Harley Quinn season 4 a quiet renewal. Thanks to the Entertainment Identifier Registry, it appears that Harley Quinn season 4 has been given a go and is supposedly set to release in 2023. EIDR is what many media companies like Warner Bros. Discovery use to better keep up with their content and properties that get released on different platforms, such as HBO Max. While not confirmed yet by the studio, the EIDR also has the episode titles for Harley Quinn season 4, which can be found below.

• 401 Gotham's Hottest Hotties
  • 402 B.I.T.C.H.
  • 403 Icons Only
  • 404 Business Conference Without Chlamydia
  • 405 Getting Ice Dick, Don't Wait Up
  • 406 Metamorphosis
  • 407 Most Culturally Impactful Film Franchise
  • 408 Il Buffone
  • 409 Potato Based Cloning Incident
  • 410 Killer's Block

On 8/16/2022 at 8:38 AM, Norinn Radd said:

Just watched episode 4 which has a spoof of the Court of Owls. lol

CourtOfOwls_20220815-223525.thumb.png.0ff75a6f31615d27b2cdcb44b0d2598d.png

Eyes Wide Shut as the influence was really a funny concept in this episode.