• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Selecta
2 2

18 posts in this topic

Sent payment for a Secret Wars 8 $40USD on 02 Dec 2017. No communication since. Several PMs unanaswered, emailed as well with nothing. Paid via PayPal. I am wondering if this may be a hacked account, this is my second time being a member on the boards, returning after a break from collecting and have completed several transactions without the slightest issue. Be ware please.

7 hours ago, Mcilrat said:

Sent payment for a Secret Wars 8 $40USD on 02 Dec 2017. No communication since. Several PMs unanaswered, emailed as well with nothing. Paid via PayPal. I am wondering if this may be a hacked account, this is my second time being a member on the boards, returning after a break from collecting and have completed several transactions without the slightest issue. Be ware please.

Start a PayPal case to get your money back. If you haven't already, just to follow the board guidelines, send a separate PM to Selecta stating that you are nominating him for probation. The 30 day time period seems to have passed.

Selecta was also a deadbeat Santa during the Gift Exchange... Hopefully he's okay.

4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I wonder if the person who sent him a gift ever heard back from him?

Patriot6 was his SS. We've talked via PM and he has not heard from Selecta either. Another casualty of the Gift Exchange is that someone actually sent the "alleged" deadbeat a gift.

43 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Patriot6 was his SS. We've talked via PM and he has not heard from Selecta either. Another casualty of the Gift Exchange is that someone actually sent the "alleged" deadbeat a gift.

I wonder why he was on the probation list before? 

Thanks guys, yes I PM’d him again to advise him per guidelines and a PayPal case has been opened. Like really, who needs 40 bucks that bad to burn a bridge here. I’ve collected a lot of nice books with the help of this board, first time burned.