• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Silver Surfer

5 posts in this topic

November 26th: Sent money for Uncanny Xmen 191 CGC 9.8. $45 + $20 shipping from Canada. Total $65

Thread 

December 6th: Requested a tracking number after he advised he would provide one. 
December 9th: Advised he had a family emergency, apologized for the delay and stated he would send the book out that week and provide a tracking #. 
December 28th: I PM'd again and requested an update and tracking number.
December 30th: I PM'd again stating I really do not want to submit a claim and start the process through PayPal, Advised it has been over a month and I was really looking for some answers or an update.

January 3rd: Advised if I do not hear something back within 24 hours I will start process of getting my money back.

It is now January 5th and I have not heard a response still through PM since December 9th, 2017

He responded via PM and stated it has now shipped. Will provide a tracking number when he gets home tonight. He also said he threw in another slab of equal value because of the inconvenience. Will post back when I receive the comics to make sure he gets kudos.