• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shiverbones

6 posts in this topic

What happened to matt? I know he got behind on some commissions here when he had home issues and some folks got pissed, but i thought that got resolved. I can't tell if all his stuff on the internet pre-dates all that. I see a blog post from 2016. So much talent.

Edited by the blob

Alrighty then. I used to have PMs with Matt, threatening to go to his shows when I was in New Orleans, but it never panning out. Oh well. I guess I'll mind my own business. I see some 2017 wacky pack and garbage pail kids sketch cards from him on ebay (not being sold by him), so it does seem like he is still doing stuff.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:52 PM, the blob said:

What happened to matt? I know he got behind on some commissions here when he had home issues and some folks got pissed

I think this is pretty much it.

I got clubbed the last time I asked.  Apparently everyone knew more than I did. :sorry: 

I loved his stuff - creepiest, fuzziest stuff...., ever.  :cloud9: 

Awesome painting.  He needs a couple used lollipops stuck to his fur though..., :shy:

Damm - he was the essence of sweet creep!

Edited by lizards2