• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - Scribbly Panel Page by Sheldon Mayer

33 posts in this topic

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
 Shel Silverstein

Anything including finding a Scribbly page!

“Heroes know that things must happen when it is time for them to happen. A quest may not simply be abandoned; unicorns may go unrescued for a long time, but not forever; a happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story.”
 Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

A Scribbly page is my unicorn and my quest continues! :)

Edited by alxjhnsn

Well, that was fun. Four Scribbly pages were placed for sale by Lanney Mayer, Sheldon's son, in the Nate D. Sanders Auction. I bid enough to compete, but I lost. Frankly, I think they'd have raised more money selling the four pages as four lots rather than one. Sigh...

Here are those pages for your viewing pleasure.

Final price for the four? Final price including buyers premium.:    $29,845 plus State Sales Tax and Shipping

I'm still looking.

Scribbly 60151_1_lg.jpeg

Scribbly 60151_2_lg.jpeg

Scribbly 60151_3_lg.jpeg

Scribbly 60151_4_med.jpeg