• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVATAR 2 THE WAY OF WATER starring Sam Worthington (2022)
2 2

833 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2022 at 1:58 AM, Bosco685 said:

It does feel like people want to force themselves to dislike this movie. Any way they can.

But now with the Disney Marketing beast behind this, it will be interesting to see where it can take the film.

I don't need to force myself to dislike this movie. The first one did it for me. I fell asleep during the first one when they were learning to fly. My girlfriend woke me up and they were still learning to fly, and I'd been asleep for a while. She only woke me because I started snoring in the cinema. 

On 12/4/2022 at 4:19 PM, Cat said:

I don't need to force myself to dislike this movie. The first one did it for me. I fell asleep during the first one when they were learning to fly. My girlfriend woke me up and they were still learning to fly, and I'd been asleep for a while. She only woke me because I started snoring in the cinema. 

Do you come back to the same thread to post how much you are not looking forward to Way of Water?

If not, then it was not directed at you. Was it?

On 12/5/2022 at 7:30 AM, Bosco685 said:

Do you come back to the same thread to post how much you are not looking forward to Way of Water?

If not, then it was not directed at you. Was it?

I'm bored and it's early. 

I just got prescreen passes to see this next Tuesday...

I've never seen the first one, so idk, neither has who I'm taking and he doesn't sound too excited about it. More that his game comes out that day though 🐱😂

On 12/5/2022 at 4:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just got prescreen passes to see this next Tuesday...

I've never seen the first one, so idk, neither has who I'm taking and he doesn't sound too excited about it. More that his game comes out that day though 🐱😂

Lucky.  Watch the first one before you go

On 12/4/2022 at 4:30 PM, Cat said:

I'm bored and it's early. 

I didn't see Avatar in the theaters in 2009, which I understand was quite an A/V experience.

When I saw it on TV, I couldn't believe what a boring, trite movie it was and couldn't understand the hype! 

I'm with @Cat, unless this is radically different, I will be sitting this out.