• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVATAR 2 THE WAY OF WATER starring Sam Worthington (2022)
2 2

833 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2022 at 9:22 PM, Gatsby77 said:

Imagine what he could have done with King Conan, or a Star Wars movie, or even a James Bond film in the interim.

Now that you mention it, he probably could have been a killer choice to direct a Star Wars series of movies.

On 5/11/2022 at 10:56 AM, Broke as a Joke said:

Is this going to be in 3D again?  Or in 12 years has he developed some new technology where we are given scuba gear when we walk into the theater?

I saw the Avatar 2 trailer in 3-D when I watched Dr Stange in 3-D... it was some of the best 3-D I've ever seen. Can't wait :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I wonder if Avatar 2 will have any merchandise like Star Wars or Marvel? I feel like the first one had nothing. No marketing/merchandising footprint.

On 5/11/2022 at 3:40 PM, Rodey said:

I wonder if Avatar 2 will have any merchandise like Star Wars or Marvel? I feel like the first one had nothing. No marketing/merchandising footprint.

Disney has invested heavily in the world of Pandora and the Avatar flight simulator, along with the Pandora Store loaded with merchandise. So with Avatar 2 coming out I can see them exploding this out further.

On 5/12/2022 at 8:14 AM, Rodey said:

Haha. Guess they aren't making that mistake again. Glad to see they are heavily invested this time! Thanks for sharing!

It's actually a fantastic experience. We went to Disneyworld in 2019 and it was the first kingdom area we visited late at night. It was like you were walking through a forest with wildlife running all around you (not the fellow tourists - the sound effects).

I wish the boat ride (Na'vi River Journey) was much longer though. After standing in a line for 2 hours to only experience a 5-8 minute ride is the ultimate in a Disney magic kick in the pants.

On 5/12/2022 at 8:50 AM, Bosco685 said:

I wish the boat ride (Na'vi River Journey) was much longer though. After standing in a line for 2 hours to only experience a 5-8 minute ride is the ultimate in a Disney magic kick in the pants.

Count yourself lucky, alot of those Disney rides are only 2 to 5 minutes and they still have a 2 hour (+) wait.

On 5/12/2022 at 4:26 PM, media_junkie said:

Count yourself lucky, alot of those Disney rides are only 2 to 5 minutes and they still have a 2 hour (+) wait.

It's a beautiful attraction though.

As you are riding down the river and you look up you see animals scurry across the tops of the leaves like shadows so you never get a look at them - just the shadow and the leaves moving. And the fluorescent colors really pop as you go through the forest.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:26 AM, media_junkie said:

Count yourself lucky, alot of those rides are only 2 to 5 minutes and they still have a 2 hour (+) wait.

Just like @onlyweaknesskryptonite

On 7/1/2022 at 10:15 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

2-5 minutes? Naw.. 

FB_IMG_1655290864521.jpg.89d7543a9c329ed5fd52a07ff4e25245.jpg

...... what's the bloody horse from? 

:yeehaw:

And I mean, the Way Of Water = down, can we just call this 'Avatar: Down'? 

Is that the zebra from Fruit Stripe gum? 

And is anyone going to see this movie?  (I don't think I am, just out of general lack of interest in the storytelling.)

Dan