• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Ten Hitler Covers
7 7

226 posts in this topic

On 8/25/2021 at 12:02 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I don't think I posted in this thread, and I didn't see this one here...so here it is...  I doubt it's a top 10 cover, but it's a Hitler cover...and a steamroller cover, and a flag cover, and a jap cover, and a war bond cover, and a flat people cover (I'm not sure that's a thing...hm)...:insane:

21581998559_379e74502e_c.jpg

Scarce book imo. Haven't seen another copy posted besides mine.  🙏🏼

On 9/22/2021 at 9:54 PM, Readcomix said:

Not many people have seen the inside of this beauty, so I want to show page 8 from this ish. This splash by Don Rico could have been a contender for one of the greatest Hitler covers of them all. 

EE1C5F39-A6B9-4FE8-B2BC-4F949BDF5C89.jpeg

that’s a great splash indeed! I also enjoy the first splash from this same book quite a bit!  

D7656B5D-931A-432A-808E-D7DE4EA166E8.jpeg

I've posted this before elsewhere but had forgotten about this cool thread (which morphed into a not-just-top-10 thread eventually!).  It's less likely to be forgotten here, and being so rare could be among top ten rarest at least!  Interior in the vein of Hooey Annual example posted above, i.e., oh la la (risquee!) stuff, as opposed to a comic book.    

image.thumb.jpeg.851c95750fd68cd02ef2302841a7e7da.jpeg

Edited by Pantodude