• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Ten Hitler Covers
7 7

226 posts in this topic

I always enjoy these hitler cover threads; seen them all but its always great seeing them again as one forgets how great they are.   

I'll wave the Cdn flag and post a favorite of mine, Triumph 7.    Fur lined miniskirt of justice comin' atcha, Adolf!

TRIUMPH7.jpg&key=271af94d52f5de9ca152fec

Edited by Bronty

2 hours ago, Bronty said:

I always enjoy these hitler cover threads; seen them all but its always great seeing them again as one forgets how great they are.   

I'll wave the Cdn flag and post a favorite of mine, Triumph 7.    Fur lined miniskirt of justice comin' atcha, Adolf!

Wow very Nice! That's a must have Canadian comic!

3 hours ago, Bronty said:

Love it.  I think it's the first time I've seen it.

3 hours ago, streyouttacomics said:

Wow very Nice! That's a must have Canadian comic!

It really is!   Its a double first appearance, IMO classic cover, and the first Bell Features issue as well.

9 hours ago, Bronty said:

Dude!!! Seriously that is awesome and SUCH a Tough book!! I remember a lower grade 2.0 i think went off on Clink towards the end of 2016. I tossed in a tracker and it brought 9K. This is a very special book and your copy is simply spectacular!!

22 hours ago, Bronty said:

Gotta be one of the toughest Hitler covers. Can't be very many of those around...

14 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Dude!!! Seriously that is awesome and SUCH a Tough book!! I remember a lower grade 2.0 i think went off on Clink towards the end of 2016. I tossed in a tracker and it brought 9K. This is a very special book and your copy is simply spectacular!!

Thanks Gino!   I do love the book.    That's actually not my copy (although it used to be).     I do have one in the same or better grade that I traded this one plus some cash for; couldn't find a pic handy tho!

Edited by Bronty

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Gotta be one of the toughest Hitler covers. Can't be very many of those around...

Might be the very toughest yeah.   Only 5 or 6 copies known?   

Edited by Bronty