• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FX's WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS (TBD)
1 1

76 posts in this topic

I really liked the first two seasons and watched them in a couple of weeks. However, this third season just doesn't do it for me. I can't even bring myself to watch the new eps as they come out. The kid Colin Robinson just doesn't do it for me. Among other storylines....

On 8/10/2022 at 5:15 PM, Lpgk said:

I really liked the first two seasons and watched them in a couple of weeks. However, this third season just doesn't do it for me. I can't even bring myself to watch the new eps as they come out. The kid Colin Robinson just doesn't do it for me. Among other storylines....

giphy-downsized-large.gif.48eadb873b8b66397e5d45ea73f43a37.gif

This Season 5 premiere date is almost exactly a year after the Season 4 premiere, with that season wrapping up last September. What We Do in the Shadows Season 5 will premiere on FX on July 13th, with episodes hitting Hulu the next day.

On 12/19/2023 at 2:28 PM, Bosco685 said:

This may be a smart move, as this last season used much of the same comedy and it felt slightly stale but still brought a giggle. Hate to see a good show run its course.

I agree. I loved the first two seasons of this show so much, I probably re-watched them 3 times each. The last season was lackluster, and I was waiting to see how people felt about 5th season before I started it. Haven't heard much.

I absolutely love Matt Berry - if anyone wants to see to quintessential Matt Berry, watch Garth Merenghi's Dark Place episodes on YouTube. Awesome and hilariously dry.