• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] RANDOM STUFF
1 1

16 posts in this topic

In short  :foryou:

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is $7.00 for raw and $15.00 for CGC graded books within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted with my paying return shipping too within 3 days of receipt.  Just return it in the same condition you received it in.  I pack like a pro.  I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger 

I have lots of feedback here.  :foryou:  plus on eBay under KAIZERDAWG

ASKING price:  $300.00 - IT IS INCOMPLETE -  I count 45 full pages.  Per the GCD the first 3 story pages are gone of an 8-page story titled the Sharecropper's Daughter.  Everything else looks complete.  Chock-full of some awesome stories such as I Played at Love, Clipped Wings, Fun Time etc

Pictorial Romances #17 (St. John 1953) Classic Matt Baker cover and art

Still fairly solid despite the obvious wear and tear with supple pages all connected :luhv:  

Grade: Incomplete 

IMG_4844.JPG

IMG_4845.JPG

IMG_4846.JPG

IMG_4847.JPG

IMG_4849.JPG

IMG_4850.JPG

IMG_4851.JPG

Edited by Roger66
price

Asking Price:  $65 :devil:

True Love Pictorial #2 (1953 St. John) Matt cover and art

Grade:  covers are a total mess but the interior is complete

The good news is the interior is all there with both staples and a split on the bottom outside wrap from bottom staple down.

The cover or what is left of it has seen better days but at least you still get a piece of the crying girl. :luhv:

IMG_4852.JPG

IMG_4853.JPG

IMG_4854.JPG

Edited by Roger66
price

Asking Price: $55.00

Popular Teen-Agers Love #10  (1952 Star Pub.)- INCOMPLETE - I count 14-pages with an interior story page starting from page #4

Classic LB COLE cover :foryou:

Still supple with the right edge of FC a tad brittle with pieces out.

IMG_4859.JPG

IMG_4856.JPG

IMG_4857.JPG

Edited by Roger66
Price

Feel free to make offers on the above books. :smile:

Next book - asking Price $65.00 :luhv:

MY OWN ROMANCE  #21 (1952 ATLAS)

Grade: VG/VG+  - Weak spine with wear and tear.  Small split on bottom of spine.  Corner wear.  Bottom staple detached.  Small spine roll.  Supple cream to o/w pages  Nice glossy GGA cover!

100% complete with no restoration.  

IMG_4860.JPG

IMG_4861.JPG

IMG_4862.JPG

IMG_4863.JPG

IMG_4864.JPG

Edited by Roger66
price

Asking price $800.00 :smile:

Sub-Mariner #1 (Marvel 1968) 

Condition: CGC 9.4 Near Mint 
Page Quality: Off-White to White Pages
Type of Holder: Universal

Seller's Comments: Well-centered & glossy. Clean case.

s-l1600-10.jpg

s-l1600-11.jpg

Asking Price $75.00 :foryou:

LOT OF 5 DC COMICS  :luhv:

Falling in Love #38 (1960) - VG+ due to interior top stain visible on all pages too.  Supple, tight and glossy.

Secret Hearts #59 (1959) - VG/VG+ - spine roll.  Supple, glossy and tight. Nice gray tone cover.

Heart Throbs #52 (1958) - GD/VG - nice looking

Girls' Love Stories #55 (1958) GD minus - spine is fragile

Falling in Love #7 (1956) Fair Plus - Somewhat tattered but better than a reader.

All 5 of these DC are 100% complete with no restoration

IMG_4866.JPG

IMG_4867.JPG

IMG_4868.JPG

FREE with any purchase in this thread and if CLAIMED is this LOT of 18 Golden Age Romance comics - some are true beaters and others decent readers / some have detached split covers, loose pages - others are in fairly decent shape for sure.  :foryou: 

No individual bags and no boards but I will pack them neatly together in one bag in a box and combine with no additional shipping with whatever you purchased here.  thank you.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

IMG_4876.JPG

IMG_4877.JPG

IMG_4878.JPG

IMG_4879.JPG

ALL the above raw Romance books including the freebies and FREE boxed Priority shipping for $400.00 $250 (that is $310 off the total asking prices).

:foryou: :news:

70marvelpanel4.JPG

Edited by Roger66
price reduced

(as long as all are still available) ALL the above raw Romance books including the freebies and FREE boxed Priority shipping for $300.00 $250.00 (that is $260 $310.00 off the total asking prices).

-- last bump ----:baiting:

Edited by Roger66
lowered price

Asking Price:  $500.00 :bigsmile: 

Weird Chills #3 (Key Publications, 1954) Bondage cover by Bernard Baily. Last issue of the title  HTF.:)

Grade: VG minus at best (presents in hand much nicer but technically I cannot grade this higher).

Very solid, fairly supple cream to off-white pages, tight and glossy. Really very nice spine with 2 tight dull staples, feels like old moisture damage on this book but it dried nicely (more so evident on the bottom left FC corner area), foxing on interior covers and the BC, which has a tear on top edge.  Foreign substance on the 2nd L in CHILLS.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration.

IMG_4908.JPG

IMG_4909.JPG

IMG_4910.JPG

IMG_4911.JPG

Edited by Roger66
added to desc.

Asking Price: $950.00 :idea:

Crimes by Women # 3 (Fox Features Syndicate, 1948) :luhv:
Grade:  VG+ to VG/FN (I acquired this from Metropolis Comics and it comes with their bag and label, which noted this books as a
VG/F 5.0 White Pages)  The scans make the defects more pronounced. 
Supple White pages. 

"Not only was this book used in Seduction of the Innocent, it also served to paint quite the vivid picture of female prison life for young men everywhere. This image would go on to spawn "rough-gal" B movies for an entire generation with their thin, revealing, and constantly torn prison garb." quote from H.A.

Seller's Notes:   Top staple is detached.  Interior sides of both covers have foxing and mottling spots.  Small tear with a bit of paper-loss on the bottom of the spine.  General over-all wear with some non-color breaking creases.  This is a solid, supple and fairly tight copy.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration whatsoever.

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

Asking Price $400.00 :bigsmile:

BLACK TERROR # 22 (1948 Nedor)
    Alex Schomburg classic cover (signed XELA, his 1st name spelled backwards)
Condition:  Very Good Plus with supple off-white / white pages.

Seller's Grading Comments:  There is some type of either dirt or manufacturing stain that caused a light black patch across the middle of the front cover.  Tears with minor paper loss bordering top staple. Back cover is cleaner with some small edge tears. Tight and clean 2-staples attached well to covers and interiors throughout.  It is solid, supple and glossy. 

This is a 100% complete and unrestored comic.

s-l1600-7.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

s-l1600-10.jpg

s-l1600-12.jpg

s-l1600-13.jpg

Asking Price $375.00 :bigsmile:

Journey Into Mystery #60 (Marvel, 1960) Grade FN/VF off-white to white pages.  :luhv:

Bombu appearance. Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko cover. Don Heck and Ayers art.

Minor wear commensurate with my grade-call. Tight, supple, sharp-looking and glossy.  A press should benefit the book some due to the non-color breaking creases on the FC.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration. 

jim.jpg

J BC.jpg

IMG_4912.JPG

IMG_4913.JPG

Edited by Roger66
grammar

Asking Price $1,500.00  :) shipping will be insured Priority mail included

Demon # 1 (DC, 1972

Origin and first appearance of the Demon (Etrigan). Story, cover, and art by Jack Kirby.

CGC 9.6 White pages 

I submitted this comic.  It was pressed.  It came from an original owner collection.  

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

On 1/27/2018 at 11:22 PM, Roger66 said:

Feel free to make offers on the above books. :smile:

Next book - asking Price $65.00 :luhv:

MY OWN ROMANCE  #21 (1952 ATLAS)

Grade: VG/VG+  - Weak spine with wear and tear.  Small split on bottom of spine.  Corner wear.  Bottom staple detached.  Small spine roll.  Supple cream to o/w pages  Nice glossy GGA cover!

100% complete with no restoration.  

IMG_4860.JPG

IMG_4861.JPG

IMG_4862.JPG

IMG_4863.JPG

IMG_4864.JPG

:takeit: with the freebie lot!