My notifications tab is broken
1 1

14 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, comicdonna said:

Yep.  I wish I knew how to flag Scott and Arch. 

@comicdonna

To 'flag' them like I've just done with your name above comicdonna, type the @ symbol, and then start to type their board name and you'll see a pick list appear like this:

1.PNG.2de9a8a9eae0b69e4ff2a048cc590747.PNG  2.PNG.0b89ed4698539b0146a0018c55174370.PNG

If you click on them when they appear, they'll get a notification and, hopefully, come running to help. Sometimes they can take a long time to respond though, so if you want a quick response, ask Sharon to contact them. Arch normally responds in 15 minutes then.

Good luck!

3 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

@comicdonna

To 'flag' them like I've just done with your name above comicdonna, type the @ symbol, and then start to type their board name and you'll see a pick list appear like this:

1.PNG.2de9a8a9eae0b69e4ff2a048cc590747.PNG  2.PNG.0b89ed4698539b0146a0018c55174370.PNG

If you click on them when they appear, they'll get a notification and, hopefully, come running to help. Sometimes they can take a long time to respond though, so if you want a quick response, ask Sharon to contact them. Arch normally responds in 15 minutes then.

Good luck!

Thanks @Marwood & I 

• Administrator

Hi all,

Thanks for reporting this. The boards vendor is looking into it.

I think there are certain notifications that cause the issue whereever they happen to display. That would explain why your notifications preview SOMETIMES doesn't work, and sometimes does (because the offending notification eventually gets pushed out of that preview by newer notifications that don't have the same issue).

It would also explain why the erroring pages of your notifications continuously change, as offending notification(s) move to different pages due to new notifications coming in.

Thanks,

Scott