• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee Solvent DNA Ink hands of respect
4 4

50 posts in this topic

I saw a few of these come out and sell for thousands on EBAY when the news broke.  I see a few listed on EBAY now for just $100.  Does anyone know if MARVEL S.T.A.T.I.O.N. destroyed the copies not sold and the ones being sold were just purchased before they were pulled from the shelves?  It looks like the original price on the books were $200 based on receipts in the thread.  I'm very curious why the ones listed for sale are so cheap all of a sudden.  Any one have any info?  I can't really find anything on line of significance.

14 hours ago, Agent 007 said:

I saw a few of these come out and sell for thousands on EBAY when the news broke.  I see a few listed on EBAY now for just $100.  Does anyone know if MARVEL S.T.A.T.I.O.N. destroyed the copies not sold and the ones being sold were just purchased before they were pulled from the shelves?  It looks like the original price on the books were $200 based on receipts in the thread.  I'm very curious why the ones listed for sale are so cheap all of a sudden.  Any one have any info?  I can't really find anything on line of significance.

My guess is the hype and the controversial obtainment of his blood by former business partner might have affected value or these could be fake its not hard to fake these so called "certificate of authenticity" 

I took a quick look as I was interested in this after you have said they dropped in price and I found this as well on ebay and I believe the only two comics was the "rise of the black panther" Variant and a Thor Variant. Now there is a true believers X-Men 1 reprint with this so called stamp.

Stan Lee Autograph Comic Book | True Believers X-Men #1 | Solvent DNA Ink

Hi everyone,

I was just organizing my collection and saw my Thor comic and came back here to see what had developed after I called these guys out.

As suggested by the member after my post I did notify that entity Excelsior and my concerns.

I did end up receiving a refund from Marvel Station for the Wal-Mart shield but I refused to delete my comments about the legitimacy of their products. I'm feel pretty good now seeing that other news entities are quoting the Marvel Stations reply our comments.

Does anyone know if there has been any progress in the lawsuit against Hands of Respect ?

Edited by Shaon

PUT THESE PARTICULAR COMICS UP IF YOU HAVE THEM GUYS, BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL LEGITAMITE BOOKS THAT WERE CREATED AND PRINTED BY A LEGAL DISNEY SUBSIDIARY AND KNOWN COMIC ARTIST! YES HIS ASSOCIATE TRIED TO PULL A FAST ONE CONCERNING HIS STAMPED SIGNATURE CONTAINING HIS BLOOD, BUT IT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR BOOKS! IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE BOOKS WERE PULLED FROM THE SHELVES BY "AVENGERS STATION" FOR POSSIBLE LEGAL REASON AND RETURNED TO THE PUBLISHER FOR A REFUND. THE ONLY THING THAT HAS NOT BEEN MADE CLEAR BY THE PUBLISHER WAS IF THEY DESTROYED THE UNSOLD LOT OR WAS IT STASHED! THEY WERE LIMITED EDTION PRINTS ALREADY AND DID NOT HAVE A HIGH RUN COUNT! SO NO MATTER THE STORY BEHIND THESE PARTICULAR COMIC BOOKS....IF YOU STILL HAVE YOURS YOU COULD BE SITTING ON A GOLD MINE, ESPECIALLY IF THE PUBLISHER DESTROYED THE RETURNED COMICS! IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT TO STILL BE A SCAM....I AM WILLING TO PURCHASE YOUR BOOKS AT A FAIR PRICE AND WILL COVER THE SHIPPING...LOL

On 2/5/2024 at 1:03 PM, TEXASBOI said:

PUT THESE PARTICULAR COMICS UP IF YOU HAVE THEM GUYS, BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL LEGITAMITE BOOKS THAT WERE CREATED AND PRINTED BY A LEGAL DISNEY SUBSIDIARY AND KNOWN COMIC ARTIST! YES HIS ASSOCIATE TRIED TO PULL A FAST ONE CONCERNING HIS STAMPED SIGNATURE CONTAINING HIS BLOOD, BUT IT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR BOOKS! IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE BOOKS WERE PULLED FROM THE SHELVES BY "AVENGERS STATION" FOR POSSIBLE LEGAL REASON AND RETURNED TO THE PUBLISHER FOR A REFUND. THE ONLY THING THAT HAS NOT BEEN MADE CLEAR BY THE PUBLISHER WAS IF THEY DESTROYED THE UNSOLD LOT OR WAS IT STASHED! THEY WERE LIMITED EDTION PRINTS ALREADY AND DID NOT HAVE A HIGH RUN COUNT! SO NO MATTER THE STORY BEHIND THESE PARTICULAR COMIC BOOKS....IF YOU STILL HAVE YOURS YOU COULD BE SITTING ON A GOLD MINE, ESPECIALLY IF THE PUBLISHER DESTROYED THE RETURNED COMICS! IF YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT TO STILL BE A SCAM....I AM WILLING TO PURCHASE YOUR BOOKS AT A FAIR PRICE AND WILL COVER THE SHIPPING...LOL

You should totally believe this poster!

Also please fill out the form below at your earliest convenience.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

I have no idea what is going on in this thread, but I already used the DNA from the comic to make a clone of Stan Lee.  

Anyone have baby pictures of him for me to match?

More than anything, I’m concerned we might be dealing with a broken keyboard here. Can you try this below to help diagnose the issue? In rare cases if this button is broken I’ve heard it can also affect a similar button on the other side of the keyboard allowing carriage returns.

IMG_0241.thumb.jpeg.7e3500f8081ce5f41ea6f478aeaf0f2c.jpeg

Edited by C. Spaulding