• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed-Elektra 1 - JSC Variants sale

8 posts in this topic

Hello folks! Up for grabs today are four raw  J. Scott Campbell, Elektra #1 variants. I’m still learning how to grade so to play it safe, I’d say these are all at minimum VF/NM probable better though, read notes added with individual books picture.

No HOS'ers or Probies.  First time buyers PM me before making a move.

PMs are cool, :takeit:in the thread takes the cake. Issues will be resolved using the time stamp.

Shipping to the USA only. Options are First-class at $4.50 or Priority for $7.50. I ship in bubble mailers sandwiched between cardboard pieces for 1-2 books, 3+ books ship in a comic book mailer. Can ship books in comic book mailers only if preferred at the priority rate. 

Each book listed with individual price, or buy the lot of all four books for $90 with free shipping.

I accept paypal only. 

No returns. Please ask questions before claiming. Pictures added to show condition.

Let's get started. Thanks!

Edited by rogue14
Title

On 2/5/2018 at 12:13 AM, rogue14 said:

Elektra #1 cover C, unsigned for $40. 

Unopened so no idea what the back cover looks like.

63CC24D7-B562-40DC-87B6-F9C050FC09A0.jpeg

A4CEA036-0681-4FCA-97CF-1FF072AFE624.jpeg

Sorry for the dumb question, but is this signed or unsigned? Because it seems very signed