• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating JugHerNutz
1 1

33 posts in this topic

I was pm'd on jan 10th from board member JugHerNutz            

Hi,

A recent raw copy on EBay for a VF/NM sold for $203.  Since it’s a filler copy, would you be willing to take $70 shipped?  Let me know and I can send payment.  BTW, I don’t have Paypal, but I can do Money Order if possible.  Let me know at your earliest convenience.

thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote back to JugHerNutz  on jan 10th 2018

Brother

I'l accept yor offer.my address to send the money order of $70 to is

***erased my address***

Many thanks and respectfully 

--Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JugHerNutz wrote to me  on jan 10th 2018

Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JugHerNutz  wrote to me again on jan 10th 2018

By the way, is the book complete?  Pages and cover attached at the staples?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote to JugHerNutz  on jan 10th on 2018

Sir

The book is complete from the description  I got it .I never opened it.

If you aren't happy with it I have a 100% refund option..you won't get stuck with something you don't want 

--Chris 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

JugHerNutz  wrote to me on Jan 10th 2018

I really appreciate your honesty.   My son and I will have fun owning this book.  I am a single father and I do not have much disposable income to spend money on high grade books.   The fact that my son and I share the hobby and knowing we will own this book is all right with me .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote to JugHerNutz  on jan 10th 2018

Brother

I know this book will be in good hands..I will add some comics  in free so the cost of the book is a bit reasonable. 

To tell you the truth ill be spending the money of this on diapers for my dad(and I hate to admit  it..2 cans of iced tea for me for  $1 for a treat)he  went paralyzed a few months ago.Every day is like a gift.Even a hospice gave up on him.

I have to watch him all night and a few hours during the day

---Chris

I wrote to JugHerNutz  on Jan29th 2018

Friend

I didn't receive the money order yet,let me know if you still want to buy the nm #98

many thanks and respectfully

--Chris

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote to JugHerNutz  on feb 2nd 2018

sir I don't want to be a bother ,please get back to me or I will nominate you for the PL in a few days.

respectfully

--Chris

I wrote to JugHerNutz  on monday5th 10:08 p.m.  2018

Sir 

please get back to me..i want to complete the sale not nominate you..never had to do that before.

many thanks and respectfully

--Chris

ill be honest I don't know that to do from here ,I pm'd him to respond here 

I pm'd him to respond in the PL thread.here is the book in question.it is a new mutants #98 filler copy

s-l1600.jpg.0813c3b545c732999029d731b936bd2f.jpg

s-l16001.jpg.68096d0891af1733c6e3ae549a9bea15.jpg

s-l16002.jpg.5d6e21b4302cc32741623518af684901.jpg

s-l16003.jpg.9c94be8b6cbf254c47e08e99180dee7f.jpg

s-l16004.jpg.dfedd6fc75f5fd930f1cc0cb364482db.jpg

Edited by comicsyte95

after a few weeks during which he never got in touch with me.i sold it to a very good boardie.He finally got back to me to purchase the book ,.but it was gone.i took back nominating him when he said he would pay for the book..I told him he had no obligation to buy anything from me .he was having some bad family problems for that while he didn't get in touch with me.

20 hours ago, comicsyte95 said:

after a few weeks during which he never got in touch with me.i sold it to a very good boardie.He finally got back to me to purchase the book ,.but it was gone.i took back nominating him when he said he would pay for the book..I told him he had no obligation to buy anything from me .he was having some bad family problems for that while he didn't get in touch with me.

And I ignored his sales thread because if a guy isn't a man of his word, he isn't a man of his word.

22 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I see he started another FS thread without properly closing the last one.  Most likely he's reading this thread, and will close it out.  

Closed now.  He must be aware of this thread but isn't interested in the discussion. 

Question is; will he bother to ship the books he's selling? 

2 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

What is the point of probations and nominations if someone who is being accused can still start sales threads?

Or if you dare to try to point someone in the direction of actual information about the seller, you're viewed as being an instigator.  :whee: 

6 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

What is the point of probations and nominations if someone who is being accused can still start sales threads?

It at least warns potential buyers.  CGC told us a long time ago they wouldn't police the sales threads so beyond the probation list and HOS there's not much we can do.

1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

It at least warns potential buyers.  CGC told us a long time ago they wouldn't police the sales threads so beyond the probation list and HOS there's not much we can do.

Most potential buyers wont look at this forum section.  Thought putting them on either type of list would stop creation of for sale threads...if it doesnt then this is fairly useless. 

Edited by Keys_Collector
Corrected sentence structure

10 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

If a person starting a sales thread is currently on either list it is considered acceptable to alert other members by posting in that thread. If however the member has been removed from the PL list (and only the wronged party can do that) than the matter is considered settled. The usual practice here is for members to keep "personal lists" of those they will not deal with, for whatever reason, if they fall in between the cracks of either PL or HoS. The PL is not a perfect system by any means, but it does work as it was intended to do, not simply warn members, but provide an incentive for people to make good on their obligations. 

1 minute ago, Keys_Collector said:

Doesn't seem that effective if said person is still active on the forums, still buying/selling and there needs to be someone to jump in by posting in their thread.  Surprised there isn't a suspension or limitation on the account when members are put on these lists.

What you are failing to understand is, he is not on the list.  

1 hour ago, comicdonna said:
1 hour ago, Keys_Collector said:

Doesn't seem that effective if said person is still active on the forums, still buying/selling and there needs to be someone to jump in by posting in their thread.  Surprised there isn't a suspension or limitation on the account when members are put on these lists.

What you are failing to understand is, he is not on the list.  

It's not a perfect system.  But a nomination is not the same as being on the list.  You have to draw the line somewhere, otherwise it becomes a slippery slope of krapping on people and banning people simply for being nominated, and diminishes the power of the real lists. 

In this specific case, I don't want to do business with the nominee, nor do I want other people to do business with the nominee, and I think people should be warned, but there's currently no mechanism for that.  At some point you just have to let people try to get a feel for their surroundings to the extent of their own comfort level, and let them be adults.  Maybe bring it up in general discussion or via pm, and hope for the best.