• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix's COBRA KAI starring Ralph Macchio, William Zabka (2021)
2 2

322 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2022 at 11:44 AM, bentbryan said:

Just finished the first one. Great start to S5! Chozen is such a great addition to the cast! 

I'm up to Episode 6 already due to their being only 30-38 minutes each. This is a really good season, with all the main characters from the earlier seasons included.

:banana:

On 9/13/2022 at 6:51 PM, bentbryan said:

Finished season 5 last night. This show is so dumb and so cheesy but man it works. The writing is excellent and the cast just pulls it off. Even with some fairly ridiculous fight scenes and scenarios the show is very entertaining. Best season yet imo. 

I think my favorite part might have been Amanda calling the police in the final episode, the one and only time (that I can remember) in all five seasons that anyone ever calls the police, and the police not arriving until it was all over and the people were literally bored and leaving. lol

Jammed through Season 5 the past few days. Overall still like the series but honestly pretty sure I only saw the first and second movies so a few references are starting to get not fully understood. On me to watch all the movies one day but still a fun show.