• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the sale value of a Greg Capullo quick sketch?

9 posts in this topic

I acquired these Greg Capullo quick sketches at the Deathmate Tour, circa 1993. I understand that a Greg Capullo quick sketch is rare. So, I can't find any examples to determine what I should sale them for.

The first one is in on the title page of the Deathmate Tour comic. The second sketch is on a comic back board.

20180215_150155.jpg

20180215_150420.jpg

20180215_150134.jpg

Edited by Warflower
Mispell

Hi if you look on eBay you’ll see a few sales that might be similar 

look up sold and completed, you can get an idea to ballpark it

14 hours ago, revat said:

Hi if you look on eBay you’ll see a few sales that might be similar 

look up sold and completed, you can get an idea to ballpark it

There are no examples of a Spawn sketch by Greg Capullo. I found this very quick sketch of Batman that doesn't have as much detail as these Spawn sketches do. Are there other resources?

20180220_235940.png

Edited by Warflower

On 3/15/2018 at 9:33 AM, celluloidbuff said:

If/when you become interested in selling this, give me a shout to try work out a deal. I have no idea what the valuation may be, so I can't help you there.

Let me know what your offer is

1 minute ago, Warflower said:

Dude, you can't try and sell books like this here. The book must be listed in the sales threads and taking offers without a BIN price is against the rules.

17 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:
21 minutes ago, Warflower said:

Dude, you can't try and sell books like this here. The book must be listed in the sales threads and taking offers without a BIN price is against the rules.

or just post it on ebay for a very high price and see what kind of offers you get.