• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,020 posts in this topic

On 4/13/2022 at 8:37 AM, Cushing Fan said:

I posted this pic up in my Peter Cushing FB and Instagram groups and thought I'd share it here as well.  Displaying a book from my private collection that you don't see everyday - the very first Peter Cushing biography from 1957. Titled "Three Men and a Gimmick" by Robert Hirst and published by The World's Work, the book actually contains four biographies - Peter Cushing,  Terry-Thomas, Arthur Askey and Sabrina (the gimmick). All the biographies were actually taken from the pages of TV Mirror in which the subjects gave their background in their own words.

Screenshot_20220409-082704_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220409-082712_Gallery.jpg

Cool book an I like you new avatar Cushion fan👍‼️

On 4/13/2022 at 6:04 AM, rakehell said:

This thread has gone eerily quiet...:fear:

Winkled this out of a grubby little lot on eBay UK -

Untitled_13042022_102817.thumb.jpg.6fbbb2c3fc62a32b2d13e9c6225c0022.jpg

By far the best item in the lot & one I've been on the lookout for for a long time. :banana:

I’m sure all UK editions are tough to find to put a full run together

On 4/16/2022 at 2:34 PM, FoggyNelson said:

I’m sure all UK editions are tough to find to put a full run together

No such thing as a full run, I'm afraid. UKPPVs are a random & non-logical bunch. I'll have to look it up, but I think there only a couple of others for the Twilight Zone run. :frown:

On 4/21/2022 at 7:48 AM, rakehell said:

No such thing as a full run, I'm afraid. UKPPVs are a random & non-logical bunch. I'll have to look it up, but I think there only a couple of others for the Twilight Zone run. :frown:

Thanks , it’s sound like pence issues of most everything is sporadic 

On 5/22/2022 at 2:50 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Thanks , it’s sound like pence issues of most everything is sporadic 

Yep. Even in their hayday (bronze Marvel) you struggle to make a full set of anything. ???