• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel’s MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR (TBD)
1 1

34 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

It wouldn't work if you had the original Moon Boy, who looks like a modern human guy dressed in a costume store gorilla suit.  For me, one of the more ridiculous ideas in the very enjoyable original series.

The modern series is an interesting alternative take.

WHAT! you mean you wouldn't want to see this in the MCU! :roflmao:

images.jpeg

Edited by Xenosmilus

Reminds me of how excited I was to learn they were finally adapting one of my favorite comics into a movie. Whiteout. In my mind I pictured someone like Janeane Garofalo playing Carrie Steko and who do they cast? Kate Beckinsale. :facepalm:

C5CA497B-E43E-44A4-BE11-0EE9FAD88FD1.jpeg

BA06CD00-0A4F-40E5-8E89-D4A0C37C6918.png

4 hours ago, Oddball said:

Reminds me of how excited I was to learn they were finally adapting one of my favorite comics into a movie. Whiteout. In my mind I pictured someone like Janeane Garofalo playing Carrie Steko and who do they cast? Kate Beckinsale. :facepalm:

C5CA497B-E43E-44A4-BE11-0EE9FAD88FD1.jpeg

BA06CD00-0A4F-40E5-8E89-D4A0C37C6918.png

The first person that came to mind seeing that illustration was John Denver for some reason 😂

The second season of Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur has been ordered by Disney Branded Television. What makes the Season 2 renewal noteworthy is that the first season of the highly-anticipated animated series doesn't premiere until February 10th on Disney Channel and shortly thereafter on Disney+.

News of Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Season 2 came during its panel at New York Comic Con, with the added bonus of the reveal of the show's main title sequence, featuring the theme song written and produced by three-time Grammy Award winner Raphael Saadiq, who serves as the Executive Music Producer on the series.

All episodes are out

Marvel's MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR Animated Series Brings in an MCU Character

Fans seem to be enjoying Marvel’s animated series Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur and in last week’s episode, a character from the main MCU made a surprise appearance. Maria Hill showed up in the episode and Cobie Smulders returned to reprise her role!

In the episode, titled "OMG Issue #1," both Moon Girl and her friend Casey geeked out over meeting the SHIELD agent. While Maria seems cool with the fanfare, she ultimately has enough of it and ended up blocking Casey’s number.

ScreenShot2023-04-17at1_36_40PM.thumb.jpg.31d8e891efdb5f98f1a7d08402b0f7da.jpg