• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Love and Rockets Thread
5 5

136 posts in this topic

OK, my first ever piece of Original Art. :)  I am excited to finally get a small piece of one of my favorite Indie series (Love and Rockets #15, page 5). Of course,  I tried to see this page in one of my books, but both have been slabbed.... alas.

Love and Rockets #15 Page 5 OA.jpg

Love and Rockets #15 1st and 2nd prints.jpg

Love and Rockets #1 Third Printing. The previous highest on the Census was my 6.0.  This is such a hard book to find in high condition.... and I still have never seen a copy of the Fourth Printing.  So if anyone has one, please post it so I/we can see the cover. Happy New Year everyone!!

Love and Rockets 1 3rd printing 94.jpg

I have never seen or even heard of a potential L&R #1 4th Printing.... but this could be the one. I find it hard to believe that the cover would fade in some areas, but not others. The price is the same as the posted 5th edition.  :wishluck:

Love and Rockets 4 5.jpg

The cover without yellow is a Fifth Printing. On one hand, I was disappointed not to find the elusive Fourth Printing. On the other hand, this book appears to have it's cover printed without yellow ink (except in one tiny spot on the right).

L&R 1 5th and.jpg