Love and Rockets Thread
5 5

130 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2022 at 2:05 PM, F For Fake said:

Gah, how did I manage to totally miss this??? I was out of town for the holiday weekend, way behind. Hope it went well and if you start another thread, PM me! I'll get my want list together!

Only the L&R B&W #1 and L&R 24 sold. The others are all still available and any offers are welcome... I am not very good at pricing these books.

On 6/2/2022 at 2:07 PM, Ron C. said:

Only the L&R B&W #1 and L&R 24 sold. The others are all still available and any offers are welcome... I am not very good at pricing these books.

The slabbed prices were about right, but aside from keys I think those appeal to a very limited subset of collectors. I suspect they'd go fine on eBay

On 6/2/2022 at 4:55 PM, SuperBird said:

The slabbed prices were about right, but aside from keys I think those appeal to a very limited subset of collectors. I suspect they'd go fine on eBay

I will likely send slabs to MyComicShop and let them do the online sales. What I get from them is about what I would get from an eBay sale, but without any shipping or return hassles.

On 6/2/2022 at 2:07 PM, Ron C. said:

Ok cool! Let me get my want list together, it's been a while since I updated it!