• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eternals - 1976 series (Marvel Bronze Age) CLUB
4 4

193 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Sersi also spent a good chunk of time as an Avenger...jus' sayin'...long as we're theorizing here...

I have a fair copy I picked out of the dollar bins of #3.... I went ahead and read it, it's not bad (thumbsu

On 8/31/2018 at 7:23 PM, fastballspecial said:

Amazing heroes has around a 12 page spread on the externals and goes into alot of detail on them it's pretty cheap currently. It came out right before the second series in 1985.

Sorry is this a magazine, website? Love to check out if you can clarify for me, thx

3 hours ago, 1p36DSA said:

marvel confirmed director today, moving forward with --script...I am partial because I am such a fan, but can't wait for the movie and I am sure this will drive the series popularity even more! Long live King Jack!

linky-dink please?

2 hours ago, 1p36DSA said:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/eternals/the-eternals-character-lineup-revealed-and-theres-some-familiar-faces-and-big-surprises-a164790

sounding like this could be a franchise within marvel similar guardians of the galaxy. Can’t wait! Intersting choice on some of the characters this will be featuring. 

Never got around to reading the series even though I managed to cherry picked minty fresh copies right off the newsstand.  Always said I would, but still not yet after all these decades.  :facepalm:

Surprisingly strange that I would have the entire series though since I was normally more into buying the first 10 issues only back then.

Should pull them out of those 40 year old poly bags since I wonder if these movie characters even have any relationship to the ones from the Jack Kirby series of books.  ???

based on Eternals character lineup do not underestimate captain marvel 27 (first full Eros / Starfox and first cover) - He had one extremely small panel cameo in Iron Man 55

Captain Marvel 59 is seeing heat already = first Elysius

On 11/24/2018 at 6:34 PM, vaillant said:

I don’t have my US run at hand now but… Here’s where I read them (and Omega, 2001, Nova, Deathlok and the Guardians of the Galaxy as well – all were backup features in the italian edition).
Magazine sized beauties… :cloud9:
I still have to complete the italian series (29 issues in total) – the last ones are tough, even more in grade.
#1 and #2 contained stickers.

Very cool!  Would love to see the stickers...