• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TODD MCFARLANE SUMMER SIGNING

12 posts in this topic

As many of you know, Todd McFarlane has very strict rules about getting books signed and graded by CGC. He only does two CGC signings a year, once in the late spring/summer and once in the early winter. The exact dates of these signings are not announced until we get much closer to the signing date due to Todd's hectic schedule. So we simply announce accepting books early and will accept books up to the point when the signing is two weeks away, so submit early so you don't get caught by surprise and miss the signings.

The price to get a modern tier book signed and graded is $95.00. That price includes grading of a modern tier book, our witnessing and handling fee and Todd's signing fee. It does NOT include return shipping or the CGC $5.00 form fee. Please refer to the Celestial-comics.com website for other costs such as shipping and fast track fees. You must fill out a Celestial-Comics submission form found on our website to submit with any books submitted. There is NO limitations to the number of books submitted.

Books for these signings can get additional signatures on them depending on shows and other private signings that take place. Please contact Desert Wind regarding getting additional signatures on the book prior to Todd signing. We look forward to helping customers to get their books signed by Todd. We started the Todd CGC signings back in 2010 and are super excited to be able to continue this signing for fans and collectors alike. Please send all emails questions to Sharon@celestial-comics.com.

The mail-in submission deadline for the summer signing is June 1st. We will be accepting drop-off submissions at the Desert Wind booth of shows we are scheduled to be at until beginning of June. Desert Wind has the longest history with the Todd McFarlane signings. 

Todd McFarlane.jpg

How can we get in line for 2019? I've heard Todd will not sign the Venom 1:1000 variant, yet I see them on eBay with his signature. I'd like to get it as well as a pristine ASM 298 and a very nice ASM 300 signed by the Toddfather.

Edited by Russ Casseday

On 11/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, Russ Casseday said:

How can we get in line for 2019? I've heard Todd will not sign the Venom 1:1000 variant, yet I see them on eBay with his signature. I'd like to get it as well as a pristine ASM 298 and a very nice ASM 300 signed by the Toddfather.

We will not be announcing any signing with Todd until Todd's office gives us the ok. At this point we don't see any signings taking place any earlier then mid summer if it happens then. Todd has to finish filming his Spawn movie first.

On 12/23/2018 at 4:40 AM, Mandi27 said:

New here! Will Todd Sign my Spawn #1 if I mail it in?

There are no new signings with Todd scheduled in the near future, so sending in your book will result in your book just sitting in our inventory waiting for signatures.

On 8/3/2019 at 9:21 PM, Sunny1 said:

How do i submit a comic to get cgc signed for todd? And is it still available for this summer? Also how much?

This post was from 2018... You're a year too late.  Just keep an eye on the Sig Series Event Central sub-section and you'll see when/if it happens.