• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK PANTHER 2 directed by Ryan Coogler (TBD)
8 8

829 posts in this topic

Even though Chadwick Bozeman is gone and can never be replaced, I'm glad Wakanda Forever has the same writers and director as the first one. Hopefully, they can make a film that's at least comparable quality to the first one, considering the circumstances. 

Black Panther 2: First Look at Namor Possibly Revealed

Two years ago, it was reported that Narcos: Mexico star Tenoch Huerta would play an undisclosed villain in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. It was quickly speculated that Huerta would be playing T'Challa's most bitter enemy, Namor the Sub-Mariner. A year later, The Illuminerdi revealed that Huerta would indeed be playing the Scourge of the Seven Seas, but with a twist.

To match the casting of Huerta, the entire culture of Atlantis from the comics would instead be based around Mayan culture instead of Ancient Greece, as is typical for the mythical underwater city. In the same report, two "Mayan warriors" were being cast, later revealed to be given the codenames "Zyanya" and "Cadmael."

Mockup of the design as Disney is having articles removed that contain the actual image.

time-to-shine.thumb.jpg.de2a943e6f34588ffe90ae85978abf88.jpg

On 5/23/2022 at 7:27 AM, Jemin said:

That's just some fan art. This is the alleged concept art.Screenshot_20220523-062429_Facebook.thumb.jpg.a6453a31f2455d4bdfde4015a09045b8.jpg

You mean this one. You can see the wings on his feet too in this image.

Overall I like it, but the facial hair is the only thing throwing me off.

C9q2VCQ.thumb.jpeg.59ac7adb770f1557bd75a9314b0a9c05.jpeg