• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VAMPIRELLA MAGAZINE (WARREN PUBLISHING)
7 7

182 posts in this topic

Nice! Love those black covers! That #30 is a tough issue to find in high grade. #45 is an excellent issue---I believe that one has Gonzalo Mayo art on the Vampirella story...just a wonderful issue and tough in high grade. I also think it's cool how they give Frazetta a partial cover credit on that issue for using some of the background from his Creepy #7 painting. Thanks for posting! 

Edited by The Lions Den

2 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

That's a pretty copy!

Thank you! I purchased one directly from Warren publishing many years ago. I remember it arriving in a mailing envelope which was folded in half and shoved into our mailbox. So I decided to start looking around for a better copy. Almost 50 years later, here it is...

Yeah buddy, those are some great issues! That #4 is a tough one in high grade. I love the Luana book too, another excellent issue. And those Frazetta covers still knock me out! And that's a nice Vampi #1, too...that book has really skyrocketed in the last year. Just awesome, and thank you for posting! 

8 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

Vamp number five is so great with tha T Rex on the cover‼️‼️

That was the first issue of Vampirella I ever purchased. Would have been the spring of 1970. I was in Florida visiting my grandparents, and when I saw that cover I had to buy it. Of course, grandma didn't approve of it, so I had to hide it in my suitcase until I got home. And that's when the disease took hold of me... lol 

Edited by The Lions Den
spelling error

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Love it!  #7 is my personal favorite cover of the run. Classic!!

Yeah, another one that I purchased off the stands. Believe me, it stood out in the crowd! When I saw that one, I was "all in." And this time it was mom who didn't approve, so I had to hide them from her, too!  lol 

2 minutes ago, chevalmeow said:

Actually a Harris book but still Vampirella.  Like Wombat, this is also my prized possession. 

5af0f90584ccf_Vampirella11969Comm.signedFC.thumb.jpg.16dd9fb0788bd4a8b3ca2d81083f086a.jpg

And my Canadian price variant:

5af0fa0c88f15_Vampirella113CanadianFC.thumb.jpg.518b15b468899023b2dab1da00fdffdf.jpg

Vampirella 3 FC.jpg

Vampirella 5 FC.jpg

NICE! Excellent group of high grade beauties! :applause: