• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elvira House of Mystery

9 posts in this topic

Just recently got my first Elvira. Love the stories. I added 6 more to my run. I was surprised that they weren't plentiful. Actually, I found the first on in a 50cents bin. The rest I got on Ebay.

Anyone else out there and Elvira fan?

Alex (female) popcorn.gif

Alex, funny you mention that, I just bought a complete set of this series. Hey, they've got great Brian Bolland covers. Question though, this is the magazines forum. Are there actually Elvira House Of Mystery mags, or do you mean the 80s (copper age) comic books of that same title? At least those are the ones I am familiar with and just bought. And yes, I'm an Elvira fan. I briefly met her once at the San Diego comic con and she signed my Claypool Elvira #1. ----Sid

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6539892496

Are there actually Elvira House Of Mystery mags, or do you mean the 80s (copper age) comic books of that same title? At least those are the ones I am familiar with.....

Sid, I was thinking the same thing..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Are there actually Elvira House Of Mystery mags, or do you mean the 80s (copper age) comic books of that same title? At least those are the ones I am familiar with.....

Sid, I was thinking the same thing..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There is only one I know about from 1988...

851438-Elvira.jpg

851438-Elvira.jpg.2f24dbdf9a4ba390c27e19b93acf7add.jpg

Jayman,

You are keeping me honest. I LIKE YOU!

My mistake again, Elvira House of Mystery is a DC comic from the 1980s. It is not the same as Elvira Mistress of The Dark which were released later.

Alex tonofbricks.gif

shy.gifhi.gif