• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Silver Surfer Collecting Thread
11 11

326 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, JohnH19 said:

I had to give you a sad face because I’m quite sure you would like to have them again.

No worries, as all of my high grade Silver owned over the years has been sold off.  At one time I had the entire 18 issue run in high grade slabs.

I understand this ish is smoking hot right now.  Old label 9.4:

image.thumb.png.fa471f3a6b6c8b77f4b3bf45e2734972.png

Edited by namisgr

This series was my favorite growing up in the 80s. I painstakingly put together a full run by going to the sparse comic shows around my area. Then one day I had an awesome idea: let's fill in all the creases that went over black areas with magic marker. And they looked so much better!

:x

4 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

i had a different copy in the top right but i sold it last year, and so replaced it with the 9.2 above. these are my four white page copies. (i added the fourth one in digitally so thats why it looks a bit weird). this has to be my favorite book and series. 

SS1-four-copies.jpg

Beautiful books!  SS #1 seems tough to find in WP -- at least, my search for a 9.6 WP has so far turned up only OW/W copies.

6 hours ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Beautiful books!  SS #1 seems tough to find in WP -- at least, my search for a 9.6 WP has so far turned up only OW/W copies.

it is tough to find with the white pages, for sure. as you can see, i also need a 9.6 white page copy. please let me know if you are going for one at auction lou, so we dont end up bidding against each other!