• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Strange 2 announced.
7 7

1,008 posts in this topic

Now, it appears that Marvel is nearly wrapped on the process of shooting the film's additional photography as 2021 edges to a close. While speaking with Variety at the premiere of Spider-Man: No Way Home, Marvel's President of Physical and Post Production, Victoria Alonso confirmed that reshoots are still taking place on the Doctor Strange sequel, but shared that they are "almost done." Alonso also alluded to the packed slate that Marvel have in store for 2022, going on to say "there is so much to come," and teasing that there would be plenty of news next year.

On 9/13/2021 at 12:12 AM, Bird said:

(Fassbender is so superior to McAvoy IMO anyway, he is a harder replacement). 

Oh you saw Shame too? 

On 12/16/2021 at 11:13 AM, Bird said:

has he been announced yet?

No, he hasn't, so grats on spoiling that.  Recommend editing your post, and I'll hide your quote in a spoiler tag myself.

Spoiler
On 12/16/2021 at 11:13 AM, Bird said:

Rintrah figure is part of the movie tie ins, has he been announced yet?

Here's a pic if you don't mind being spoiled like I already was as an action figure fan who saw this get revealed earlier.

Spoiler

56121e00-5d1f-11ec-9fef-6088d064ed01

Edited by fantastic_four

Just saw No Way Home, and LOVED...

Spoiler

...that we get a full-on look at Shuma-Gorath.  If anyone finds a photo from the trailer with him please post it.

Edited by fantastic_four

It's because of the Lego set that referenced that Namor villain.  My guess is he's who we think he would be for multiple obvious reasons, but the characters don't know his name and someone in the film mistakenly refers to the other name as an Easter egg.  But who knows, we'll see.

A primer on the Lego set big bad reveal and the possible name misdirection.  Apparently the big bad people have been hypothesizing for a while most associated with conquering the multiverse in Doctor Strange stories was first created in Conan stories predating Marvel which I didn't realize.

https://www.gamesradar.com/shuma-gorath-what-if-marvel-mcu-doctor-strange-2-multiverse-of-madness/