• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Strange 2 announced.
7 7

1,008 posts in this topic

Before coming here I also thought that voice sounded like Patrick Stewart, so I listened to it a few times.  Though it sounds very similar to him there are slight differences and I don't think it's him.

But I could be wrong because he sounds quite different now than he did a decade or two ago.

Edited by fantastic_four

On 2/13/2022 at 10:53 PM, Xenosmilus said:

Any thoughts on what Strange is this is?

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.52.38 PM.png

There's a toy already announced several months ago based upon this version that I'll wrap in spoiler tags.  Not even sure it's much of a spoiler since all it does is refer to this character by a name, but I'll err on the side of caution.

Spoiler

Don't really know who he is, but based upon the name and the fact that the toy includes a portal I'm guessing it's a multiverse version of Strange who defends against threats across universes.

GUEST_1ef51f57-e17c-4139-b1cb-301522d389

Edited by fantastic_four

On 2/13/2022 at 11:09 PM, fantastic_four said:

There's a toy already announced several months ago based upon this version that I'll wrap in spoiler tags.  Not even sure it's much of a spoiler since all it does is refer to this character by a name, but I'll err on the side of caution.

Hide contents

Don't really know who he is, but based upon the name and the fact that the toy includes a portal I'm guessing it's a multiverse version of Strange who defends against threats across universes.

GUEST_1ef51f57-e17c-4139-b1cb-301522d389

Is it me or does he look very 90's in the trailer?