• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Strange 2 announced.
7 7

1,008 posts in this topic

Well, my copy of the 4K and bluray arrived today, still haven't seen the film, but I know what to expect. I went with the Bosslogic Steelbook, so at least it looks pretty. Will be watching the film on the weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing Reed and Professor Xavier again, but other than that my expectations are well and truly tempered. 

On 7/13/2022 at 8:35 PM, Cat said:

Well, my copy of the 4K and bluray arrived today, still haven't seen the film, but I know what to expect. I went with the Bosslogic Steelbook, so at least it looks pretty. Will be watching the film on the weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing Reed and Professor Xavier again, but other than that my expectations are well and truly tempered. 

Dude you are setting the bar to high, you better lower it.

The 4K discs for this are native 4K, which is unlike 90% of the other Disney films which are upscaled from 2K to 4K.  Hopefully most will be native from here on out, but I won't be holding my breath since Black Widow and Shang-Chi were both upscaled.  Eternals was native as well, and supposedly Love and Thunder also will be, so maybe the upscaling days are behind us now.  (shrug)

On 7/31/2022 at 2:27 AM, Bosco685 said:

Dam, this other version sounds great. Not the car crash we got.   I'm assuming Raimi got shoe-horned into the film, with no time to develop a real -script.   The studio were muscled up after dealing with Scott and fighting him on the story line.