• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ARTGERM Thread
9 9

421 posts in this topic

On 3/16/2022 at 6:44 AM, jason4 said:

So mad these are sold out om arrtgerms website and I missed them. Is my best bet to pay 80 or best offer on ebay? I may be diagnosed with fomo on this one, at least the black cat.

They come out in may. 

Screenshot_20220316-064300_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220316-064314_eBay.jpg

I only have 1.

Harley Quinn 1.jpg

On 3/16/2022 at 5:44 AM, jason4 said:

So mad these are sold out om arrtgerms website and I missed them. Is my best bet to pay 80 or best offer on ebay? I may be diagnosed with fomo on this one, at least the black cat.

They come out in may. 

Screenshot_20220316-064300_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220316-064314_eBay.jpg

headshot covers for the most part are a dud on the secondary market over the long-term. 

On 1/7/2023 at 5:56 PM, paullam15 said:

Sins of Sinister cover is an instant classic. Outside of Batgirl he's done a bunch of covers of Emma Frost.

Catwoman #3 and #4 are classic covers as well. Same with Supergirl #20.

Has anyone else been been waiting over a year for signature series slabs from artgermcollectibles.com? I know it's can take a while since the artists are not based in the US, but since they're done US shows this year it can't be just because of that right?

Please let me know if you've placed an order on any of the below and are either still waiting or have gotten your order:

X-Men Hellfire Gala 1

Action Comics 1046

Harley Quinn 30th anniversary

A.X.E. Judgment Day 6

Human Target 7

Street Fighter Master Chun Li

Wildcats 1

Tiger Division 1

Gun Honey Blood for Blood

Edited by Lady Death Footstool

On 7/2/2023 at 5:12 AM, Lady Death Footstool said:

Has anyone else been been waiting over a year for signature series slabs from artgermcollectibles.com? I know it's can take a while since the artists are not based in the US, but since they're done US shows this year it can't be just because of that right?

Did you reach out to customer service? What did they tell you? I got two signed books from them off the Artgerm Collective Whatnot channel and paid for CGC and they were shipped to me within 6 weeks.

On 7/2/2023 at 6:46 PM, smarkjobber said:

Did you reach out to customer service? What did they tell you? I got two signed books from them off the Artgerm Collective Whatnot channel and paid for CGC and they were shipped to me within 6 weeks.

Whatnot operates a bit differently since those are books on hand and the artist is usually at the show.  They also enforce a time limit on when books have to ship.  Website is a bit different since they are usually preorders and they have to get the books to the artists overseas or wait until theres a stateside event.  I'm expecting to just hear something about delays at CGC or their warehouse from customer support service and would rather know other what other people are experiencing.

On 7/3/2023 at 4:34 AM, Lady Death Footstool said:

Whatnot operates a bit differently since those are books on hand and the artist is usually at the show.  They also enforce a time limit on when books have to ship.  Website is a bit different since they are usually preorders and they have to get the books to the artists overseas or wait until theres a stateside event.  I'm expecting to just hear something about delays at CGC or their warehouse from customer support service and would rather know other what other people are experiencing.

I get what you're saying, but it's been a year and that's a bunch of books (assuming you listed your pre-orders), I wouldn't hesitate to fire off an email. Squeaky wheel and all that. The dude who runs the Whatnot is like the AC lead in the states. You can ask on one of their lives.