• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGCFantasyFBLeague
1 1

58 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2018 at 9:12 PM, divad said:

1) "The Avengers" - Best overall Team performance for season (1st Place before playoffs); --- After Week 1 - MonstersoftheMidway ranked #1

2) "Incredible Hulk" - Best Individual Player Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); --- Drew Brees 71.56 (Week 1, TheBook)

3) "The X-Men"- Best Team Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); --- MonstersoftheMidway (Week 1, 306.96)

4) "Luke Cage" - Best Individual Defensive Player Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); T.J. Watt 27.50 (Week 1, Ozamataz Buckshank)

5) "The Defenders" - Best Team Defense Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); Baltimore Ravens 29.00 (Week 1, smoke'emifyougot'em)

6) "Bullseye" - Best Individual Kicker Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); Greg Zuerlein 14.00 (Week 1, Yancy St Slabbers)

7) "Amazing Spider-Man" - Most Consecutive Team Wins during the season (including playoffs);  (Week 2)

8) "Fantastic Four" - Best single week QB, WR, RB, TE combo (regular season); (Week 2)

We need only one more category . . . Done!

Edited by divad

1) "The Avengers" - Best overall Team performance for season (1st Place before playoffs); --- After Week 1 - MonstersoftheMidway ranked #1

2) "Incredible Hulk" - Best Individual Player Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); --- Drew Brees 71.56 (Week 1, TheBook)

3) "The X-Men"- Best Team Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); --- MonstersoftheMidway (Week 1, 306.96)

4) "Luke Cage" - Best Individual Defensive Player Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); T.J. Watt 27.50 (Week 1, Ozamataz Buckshank)

5) "The Defenders" - Best Team Defense Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); Baltimore Ravens 29.00 (Week 1, smoke'emifyougot'em)

6) "Bullseye" - Best Individual Kicker Single-Game performance over the entire season (including playoffs); Greg Zuerlein 14.00 (Week 1, Yancy St Slabbers)

7) "Amazing Spider-Man" - Most Consecutive Team Wins during the season (including playoffs);  (Week 2)

8) "Fantastic Four" - Best single week QB, WR, RB, TE combo (regular season); (Week 2)

Anyone care to update???

If we had 10 or 12 paid players we could add Conan the Barbarian, Daredevil, (and even a couple of Kirby DC characters lol ) Or maybe even Howard the Duck or Night Nurse?

Edited by divad

On 9/17/2018 at 11:11 AM, divad said:

Here are the 8 paid players (highlighted):

1. MonstersoftheMidway                                             

2. Marshall Lucky                                        

3. TheBook                                              

4. Ghostzapper

5. Kneel before Zod

6. peaky blinder

7. Team Sharkey

8. Ozamataz Buckshank

9. Yancy St Slabbers

10. Hollywood Cowboys

11. Team Zuckuss2003

12. smoke'emifyougot'em                        

Please let me know if you think you paid and I somehow missed it. I am going to give the unpaid players (all veterans of this league) one more chance to join the Paid ranks before Thursday night's game!

And the winners are:

1st Ghostzapper     

2nd MonstersoftheMidway    

CONGRATULATIONS to both GMs!!!

Send me a note with your PayPal addys. :bigsmile:

Edited by divad

We've only got 5 paid players so far, so I am going to extend the deadline to next Sunday 9/15 at 10:00 a.m - Get your buckos in NOW! (Best odds you'll ever get on a wager among frienemies!) lol

Due to extenuating circumstances, I will not be running this league this year. I also honestly don't think the NFL will make it through the season either - until the pandemic is resolved.:sorry:

If any one of the current players wants to take over the Commissioner's duties, let me know and I'll transfer the rights. hm

- The current reigning commissioner (and last-year's Champ.  :acclaim:)

Edited by divad