• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Freebie Thread
1 1

35 posts in this topic

I always end up with some stuff I don't really need so figured this would be a good idea. Feel free (no pun intended) to use this thread to offer anything up. 

Epic magazines. These are definitely reader only copies. #1 the cover is barely attached. The others are a bit better. US only as these are definitely not worth paying high shipping. 

IMG_2049 (2).jpg

On 8/3/2018 at 9:25 AM, wombat said:

I always end up with some stuff I don't really need so figured this would be a good idea. Feel free (no pun intended) to use this thread to offer anything up. 

Epic magazines. These are definitely reader only copies. #1 the cover is barely attached. The others are a bit better. US only as these are definitely not worth paying high shipping. 

IMG_2049 (2).jpg

Im always in for a good read.:takeit:

11 hours ago, wombat said:

Tough crowd. I figure someone would want these. 

If I didn’t already have a complete run of the title, I would have.  Thank you for making the offer in any case, and I’m glad they’re finding a good home.

On 8/5/2018 at 11:18 AM, wombat said:

Tough crowd. I figure someone would want these. 

Ha funny , ?? yep tough crowd round here in the mag section lol  I knew someone would finally take

Labor Day freebies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are in rough shape. I can't stress that enough. I have around 20 or so creepy, eerie, kazar and conan. I can probably get 4 or 5 in a package. I'll try and mix Frazetta covers with some other randoms. Good stuff if you want to actually read some of these and not worry about damaging anything. I'll take the first three people who want a package first and see how we make out. 

IMG_2107.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

9 hours ago, wombat said:

Labor Day freebies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are in rough shape. I can't stress that enough. I have around 20 or so creepy, eerie, kazar and conan. I can probably get 4 or 5 in a package. I'll try and mix Frazetta covers with some other randoms. Good stuff if you want to actually read some of these and not worry about damaging anything. I'll take the first three people who want a package first and see how we make out. 

IMG_2107.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

If people haven’t already claimed these by PM, I would love some of these!

22 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

You are going to become a fan once you have read these gems.

I have no doubt; I actually have a copy of Creepy #6... but that's the only Warren mag of that vintage I own.

I need to check a box when I get to my storage unit, but I think I may have something I can share here myself in a couple weeks. 

Free for the asking:  2 small lots of Marvel UK Magazines from the 80's,  reading copies.

Lot #1: Savage Action #13, Marvel Super Heroes #385, Mighty World of Marvel #14 and #15.  All 4 issues have Night Raven text stories; the last 3 have Alan Davis Captain Britain stories.

Lot #2: Savage Sword of Conan (UK edition) #85, #86, #90, #92.  All 4 issues have Night Raven text stories.

First person to ask for them gets them; if you want both pick which one you want more and if nobody asks for the second one in 48 hours you can have that as well.

I'll pay shipping to the US; I'm willing to ship international but you'll have to cover the cost.

E8D9E29B-AAFA-418D-A281-2E1E447E25D2.jpeg

A91BFE37-C440-4939-9E1B-32DA995A1D5A.jpeg

Edited by OtherEric

A couple points of business.

First, while I got two people applauding and one liking it, nobody actually said I'll take them to the UK mags I posted.  So redefining it as just one big lot of 8 books, they're still up for grabs if anybody wants them.

Second, just got a nice lot of books from @wombat, and wanted to show off the highlight from the lot, as well as shout out a huge "Thank You!"

Eerie_002.jpg

47 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

A couple points of business.

First, while I got two people applauding and one liking it, nobody actually said I'll take them to the UK mags I posted.  So redefining it as just one big lot of 8 books, they're still up for grabs if anybody wants them.

Second, just got a nice lot of books from @wombat, and wanted to show off the highlight from the lot, as well as shout out a huge "Thank You!"

Eerie_002.jpg

Wombat is a very generous man for sure. He snuck behind my back, got my address from another boardie and sent me an incredible Frank Frazetta reference book that is just amazing. I will never forget what an incredibly nice thoughtful gesture.

Edited by oakman29